☾︎3☽︎

Promise me to not tell anyone about it. Not mommy nor Aki, especially not daddy ! Just you and me. It's our little secret. This necklace will keep those ugly things away from you, and never take it off of you y/n! Alright honey?

Okay nanna, pinky swear!

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

One of the biggest secrets in her life has been revealed. Shock surrendered her face after remembering her grandma's words, wondering how a stranger could know about one of her most dangerous secrets.

"H-how did you know?" She asked with a trembling voice, totally ignoring that once someone would find out.

"It's obvious, and I assume something bad happened on your sixteenth birthday." It didn't need confirmation, her face said it all, an absolute shock.

"Yeah... I collapsed for four months." Her expressions turned promptly sad as if a dark abyss was open to drown her deeper into the unknown.

"I see, food is ready!" A few minutes later he showed back walking toward her. Finally her mind started to bring up his ISTJ side, how did she come here? And how fast is he to bring food to this isolated forest? But the delicious smell shut down her brain cells.

"It's good to have a talk while eating dinner!" He sat beside her and gladly opened the food box. Immediately y/n began eating nonstop like a cow.

"Yappari! You're homeless." She promptly suffocated on food and coughed several times as he gave her water then slapped her back slightly.

"Yoshi, yoshi!" She fought the urge to pour the bottle on his face, and drank to survive.

"Are you always that stupid at making conclusions?" She growled at him, even if it was a question she didn't want to hear another stupid answer. He looked at her from head to toe in judgment while pursing his lips.

"It seems like you haven't eaten in ages." Ignore him and resume eating was her best solution to not go through another hopeless fight as he kept talking.

"So, you're going through a process that we call the awakening. That means some of your ancestors were awakeners like you. This is why you were able to see cursed spirits. That necklace had a huge power to protect you from them. But since you became one it nearly killed you." Usually she hates long annoying explanations but no choice is left this time.

"You call those ugly things cursed spirits? You can see them as well? Then are you an awakener too?" She asked him with an absolute focus on her food.

"Not even listening... I told you I am a sorcerer! A human who can see spirits and exorcize them." He looked at her as if he said you'll be exorcized soon~

"Oh yeah, the strongest~" She rolled her eyes while mimicking his arrogant voice and felt much more like herself after eating.

"Earlier, were you dramatic because of hunger?" He was a bit annoyed that she hadn't been paying attention to what he said.

"Teaching doesn't suit you cuz you can't even explain your own reasons." She referred to his violent behavior earlier as he showed a pouty face.

"Calm down child, I didn't mean any harm earlier, knowing that I'll kill you later... By the way, I'm really a jujutsu teacher!" He pointed at himself as y/n thought he looked stupid apologizing like that.

"First, I forgive you because you've fed me. Second, don't call me child, you sound like a freaky perverted old man. My name is y/n. Lastly, I feel sorry for those poor students of yours." His face looked like a kid who had been scolded, and she chuckled at his childish reaction.