☾︎61☽︎

"Yo, Chamo! This is my girl, y/n! Was she tasty~?" He had a wide smile looking forward, her body, even breaths let out road rage as she glared at him.

"Long time no see Gojo, she's special just like you. Your eyes prevented the disease after I got through your body, and her body can't be a vessel because... Our promise is up though. I'll be going now so make sure to execute me fastly once I find my lost body." The spirit's cold voice and blue ghosted appearance gradually fade away.

"You ain't meant to be together... both of you." His voice echoed one last time and those words triggered unsafe feelings within both hearts. Yet, they chose to ignore it.

"I knew you would survive!" As he fell for her manipulating game and words, she fell for his dangerous trap. At that moment she realized he is the craziest man ever to put her life in danger for a task's sake. So, she let go of her maturity and started a serious fight with him.

"Should we keep doing what we stopped at~?" Of course she lost against him as he captured her in no time. After the confession or even before, nothing had changed, but she blamed herself for liking a man like him.

"I'm not in the mood. Let go of me." He picked her up bridal style while giggling. He stroked her face with his forehead then kissed every inch of her face.

"So, you made me a meal, for a ghost." She was mad so he suddenly made her fly and catch her back several times while asking her to stop being angry because she's fine.

"It was a game between us. He wanted to go to another tunnel and fruitlessly chase bodies. I told him to not attack people again if there's someone special like myself. Meanwhile, I'll find a solution to exorcize him. I hesitated between you and Yuji though!" She took a deep breath and looked away.

"If that means we saved people I'm fine with it." She aims at saving more people than she killed so that was a good opportunity.

"You ain't mad at me anymore!?"

"Of course not! Because you promised to upgrade me." He chuckled thinking she's a money pig.

Once back in Tokyo she mentioned her birthday at home and invited him over to piss off her family. He smiled then disappeared after kissing her deeply. She still has to handle another week's work for him. She wondered what he was doing as days went by without him calling her or even sending a message unlike usual.

On one of his missions, she got a finger and before thinking of anything, he was in front of her.

"Guess this is mine." She rolled her eyes as he opened his mouth for the meal. She came closer to feed her king as he happily swallowed his favorite meal.

"Who thought you'll be useful?" She had a plastic smile until he patted her head. Her body yearned for his touches and he knew it. So he come closer for a kiss and no matter how she wanted to pull back her body didn't listen. So he kissed her for a minute which wasn't enough. Betraying her teacher and cheating on her boyfriend was the worst.

Her mother called about coming tonight to celebrate her birthday. Her mother and siblings jumped to hug her tightly, then she felt alive again even though her breaths were cut. It was the first time they were pulled apart for so long. The hardest part was her father. She took a deep breath and walked to him while remembering her mother's words.

"Thank you oto sama for allowing me to see my siblings again." She said in a flat voice and bowed. She literally wanted to choke his thick neck and throw him to hell. Yet, the mature woman kept bowing and felt his heavy hand over her head as it slipped down to take her chin and finally raise her head.

Y/n's pov

"You're much stronger... Follow me." That throaty voice never fails to disgust me. After showing my respect to my uncle and grandpas, both looked at me with anger.Then someone wrapped me.