☾︎66☽︎

In which she lowered her head to look at the dirty floor to avoid his cold stare behind the blindfold, it appeared that she was defeated and pathetic in front of him. Her throat dried, chest squeezed at the uncomfortable resentment yet has decided to catch herself back.

"My bad... I-I'll clean it." She wanted to sound as normal as possible. Halas, her stuttering and quivering voice exposed her. As if someone will torture her soon. She knelt nearby the mess, the scared girl tried to remain calm and clean up the floor with shaky hands.

"Don't bother yourself, I'll do it. Meanwhile, you have to go with him." She automatically squeezed a piece of glass into her fist. Her blood oozed on the already red food to turn it even darker.

"Y/n chan, you're hurting yourself." Nanami's warned with a steady and worried voice.

"I want to stay here." She whispered with a wobbly voice. It was a request but accepting it wasn't possible. She wants to have dinner with him and pass another peaceful night by his side.

"You are called to an important meeting, all the higher ups gather to see you. Your situation will be clear after that meeting. For that reason you have to go. Otherwise, your life will be in danger. Do you understand?" He was telling she hasn't a choice, but in a soft manner.

"And... you need to change those clothes." He added while scanning her body with sexy maid clothes that she bought to seduce him. Besides that Nanami thought it was sweet and attractive clothes. Still, letting go of her tonight felt hard for unknown reasons.

She chose to object to this current situation by furiously shaking her head, refusing even to look at him. When he sighed, she thought he'll feel annoyed and will hate her.

"Can you come with me? I want you by my side... Please." She looked at him with fear.

"Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to go." He walked her to the sink while putting his warm hand on her bare waist. He washed her bloody hand as the cut disappeared.

"Sorry for this situation. I called you several times to inform you but you didn't answer." She watched Nanami's hand washing hers and wished to vanish like the blood with water's strength.

The other man waited without a single noise, he stared at the spaghetti on the floor with a neutral face and was allegedly disgusted by its look.

Nanami dried her hands softly, and no word came out of her lips. Only enjoyed his last touches and attention. It was always like that beside him, she felt important and treasured. He was ashamed to guide her to the man who beated her to death. He sighed at the way she was dressed and put his large blazer on her shoulders.

"Do you like it?" She nervously waited for his answer as he scrutinized her body then softly nodded.

"It's beautiful on you." He smiled a bit.

"My decision was to come back to work and keep on living with you. I don't wanna sleep in the dorm so... can I come over?" She squeezed his shirt's sleeve before he let go of her hand, he simply nodded but his face showed sorrow.

She felt lost watching those expressions then gazed at his lips as he kept looking at her eyes. Despite the desire to kiss him, she didn't want him to think it is to hurt Gojo. She'd kiss him if she followed her feelings, but Nanami's were her priority.

"Thank you Nanami." She gave him a tender peck. However Nanami pulled her for a deep kiss as she finally closed her gaped eyes to feel him. He glanced at his friend's neutral face and focused back on her. He hugged her tightly as if he showed how he gathered thin pieces Gojo once shattered.

"Call me if anything happens." She nodded and finally, Gojo moved to the door so both got out as she silently followed him.

His energy was hidden when he got inside the apartment. She checks on her phone and finds missed calls from Nanami. After that she realized that Nanami wanted to warn her before.