☾︎51☽︎

I don't care anymore, nothing is important, since I'm kissing this man and standing before him. When pain started he pushed me away.

His action saved me from my angry king. That push reminded me of my reality. A slave to the strongest curse this world had ever seen. Yet, I smiled at him because that push also made me feel loved, needed and someone wanted me to keep living and existing. That push meant that I'm important and precious.

"You're getting better at gifts." He said when he looked at the kimono across the mirror.

He asked if I can give him a rub down and I  tickled him instead.

"Come here now!" He turned around to do the same and I laughed so bad as he tickled me but didn't stop at all. I begged him to stop, then he stopped to show me the most beautiful smile that appeared on his face.

That made me feel warmer and warmer, especially my face. I wanted to pillow his arm like usual to hid my face.

"Let's change roles tonight." He pillowed my chest so I hugged his head with both arms. I caressed his hair and inhaled my favorite cologne ever.

We ain't doing anything Sukuna so don't worry~

Umm... If you want to be satisfied, ask for it, I'll be right there.

Sukuna... Give me my freedom.

Why will I do that...?

Obviously because I want you to do so.

Know your place, fool. Nor the sorcerer between your arms or anyone else will save you from me.

Stop choking me, Sato will wake up.

I hugged him tightly as he snored peacefully, I'm jealous of him because he's the type of people who sleeps immediately after putting his head on a cushion. It's weird but I want to protect him like he always does, even If I can't protect myself.

I could've ordered you to kill him but you're too weak...

Tell me about Zolda.

Umh?

Was she beautiful like me?

But stronger.

I'll be stronger than her.

How so?

Not your business. Promise my freedom if I become as strong as her

You won't even reach half her power.

What if I do?

Let's see... You won't be a slave anymore.

Deal then. Did you love her?

What do you mean by love?

Seriously... Didn't you love someone or someone else loved you? Like when you were human obviously.

No.

I understand, but for sure your parents or someone else did, because it's impossible to not be loved by anyone.

Go to sleep.

Is that how the king wishes a good night? So lovely~

Talk again and your teeth will cut your tongue.

February 12th

I went to train in the morning like usual. When I was at the gate's entrance two cursed arrows aimed at my face to pierce my eyes and hatch my skull. I could have dodged them but since it's manipulated with energy it might follow me so with one clap I broke both.