☾︎12☽︎

She didn't want to go all the way with him. At least not yet, but her body was begging for more. Nevertheless, she was thinking about the final result of this action. Although she had a pure child belief that her granny shared with her. Since then it has become her belief too.

His gaze made it even harder, seriously waiting for her answer, and suddenly his phone rang. He got a call, and quickly answered. She already fell in love with the stranger who called in the perfect moment.

"Hello Nanami..." He walked out from the kitchen.

I love you Nanami.

She tidied the kitchen, and wanted to train after that. Gojo came back after a few minutes when she finished cleaning.

"I have to go now, I'll come back this evening, put all your stuff in a suitcase that you find in my room. We'll change our place." He went without any other word. The girl didn't understand at first, then remembered that he was looking for another place since the day she activated her power. She did as he said, and went to train in the forest.

"The aura around you..." That deep voice she fears and hates the most. The voice she's always running from but always catches her. She was paralyzed for moments thinking about any solution. Calling Gojo's was the perfect thing to do, but without her phone running as fast as possible was the only solution.

⚠︎Violence warning ⚠︎

(Skip till 'violence end' if you feel uncomfortable.)

She didn't feel his presence when he came earlier until he spoke, nor when he pulled her hair making the scared girl crash on the hard ground. He stepped on her stomach forcefully so she couldn't move. He's staring at her with those big lifeless dark eyes. She looked at his expressionless face that never smiled before.

"Always obsessed about me, you b-" He pressed harder on her stomach making her gasp for air. A throaty hush filled the cold air as a sudden wind heavily whistled hitting both of them, making his long black hair fly.

"Watch your mouth, foolish."
He warned with an unpleasant face. She grabbed his foot as hard as she could, and tried to move it away.

"You became stronger. Did your strength awake before time?" She was suffering not understanding what he was talking about. She lost her grip and each second the sight became fuzzier till losing the ability to breath.

The big muscular man moved his foot away in order to not kill her. Then he rolled her over her stomach with his foot as a dirty thing that he didn't want to touch. He lifted up her large sweatshirt for a moment.

"Don't tell me..." He laid her back in his big arm and took off her large sweatshirt. He didn't step casually on her stomach back there, he hit a specific spot to paralyze her. Currently, she doesn't understand or even think about what he's doing, just whimpering from pain while looking at him.

"That's absurd." She could see his choked face after seeing her Zolda mark.

He touched it softly, but then another mark caught his eyes. The dark blue and purple hickey. He finally looked at her eyes. She was shivering from coldness but especially fear. He easily carried her bridal style, then walked towards the big road as a black limousine was waiting for them.

His lieutenant Atsushi immediately took off his black suit to cover the frozen shaky girl in the beast's arms.

"The cool wind isn't enough to kill her." The tyrant spoke fiercely, glaring deadly at him which made him open the door silently for his master then went back to the front seat. They were two hours away from Tokyo. Y/n never lost consciousness, she couldn't talk back there, but finally regained her strength to at least say something.