☾︎55☽︎

His arms hugged my body tightly. To be on his lap was comfortable. I gazed at his eyes, patiently waiting for his answer.

"This is Ayame's favorite place. Since seeing you I thought about her for unknown reasons... I can feel her within you somehow. And you are the only one who deserves to see my secret garden~" His smile looked so pretty that I wanted to offer myself to him and make this place even more special for both of us.

"Can I see her pictures?" Of course I won't ask how she died, but hope it won't bother him. We went back to my room and he picked up his phone to look for her pictures.

"She's an angel." My words get out on their own because of her abnormal beauty. Well it was Sato with long hair, rosy cheeks and angelic smile.

"Of course! She's my sis after all!" No you are the devil on a pretty human body. He kept showing me their pictures till stopped switching and sadly gazed at one picture. Ayame in the middle wrapping her arms around two teenage boys' necks, Sato and Suguru, they looked like the happiest people on planet.

"Who is this hawt guy~?" He faked a smile and immediately switched the picture.

"It's Geto Suguru I killed him once but he survived somehow, if you see him run away because... his power is to eat curses and he will goble you up~" He moved his fingers to scare me and bit me lightly with a monstrous voice sounding like a beast.

"Stop it now because Sukuna will be the one to goble me up." I slept on my stomach waving my legs as we kept switching pictures.

"Sato, will you really show our picture to the Kyoto students?" I tenderly asked as he giggled weirdly.

"No, it was just to make you guys give your best. Also the rest of the students will hate the two losers and I can't see my precious students fighting~" I flattered his intelligence and warm heart.

"Why would we go back on a plane?" I asked and he frowned.

"Well, no one trust my teleportation especially Nobara and what happened to her clothes." That poor girl lost all her fine pieces but she made sure to hit him very bad.

"This week passed so fast..." I yawned and my blinks got heavier.

"For someone who collapsed for three days." I only glared at him. He put his elbow over his eyes to cover them instead of his dark sheet.

"You became a special grade after opening that strong domain." I automatically approached his face.

"R-really!? L-like I'm stronger than NANAMI!!??" He smirked and slid his arm on his forehead to gaze at my close features. His hand caressed my head and his index finger played with a highlight.

"Not for higher-ups unfortunately. Nanami can beat the shit of you just like Todo did, but using your domain will end the fight." He said with a grin to piss me off and ruin my mood but I smiled instead.

"Who cares about the fucker ups opinion? Being a special grade for the strongest sorcerer is fair enough." The praise wasn't expected which made him smile softly. He tucked some hair behind and cupped my face.

"No one had opened a domain in less than three months, or even a perfect domain from the first time, even I." He was proud of me.

"Men like strong women." Of course they do. Earlier at the hot spring their manhoods proved it.

"Perhaps, you're falling for the special grade before you?" He looked into my eyes then at my lips.

"I'm a man after all." Hotness was all I could sense after because I didn't expect things to grow at this speed in one single night. He literally said he likes me or am I mistaken...?