☾︎46☽︎

"Cute~ blushing face! But it won't be you of course since you're Skuna's slave." He plays with me like a toy, why am I so stupid to believe him? I wanted to ignore him at first then I couldn't shut it so I mocked his D burn.

"You did it, remember?" Despite the cheerful tone and his stupid smile he looked displeased yet when I fed him again he ate like a hungry pig till the bowl was empty. He asked for another one and at least he liked it.

"The first time I cooked this was for my father. He refused my request to go to a nightclub so I put in rodenticides to kill him." I chuckled on my own and the spoon was in front of his closed mouth. I raised an eyebrow as he shook his head.

"I feel like my life is in danger if I eat more." Seriously you'll be already dead by now, asshole.

"Your life will be in danger if you don't eat it because I'll pour it in your already burned dick. Now open that mouth." He gulped and hesitantly opened it so I smiled in satisfaction.

Masamichi called him about the pedo curse user. Obviously he's mentally ill, so he'll stay in the jujutsu prison till he speaks.

Before I went to school Sato gave me a boomerang saying that it was a good cursed weapon. I analyzed the great weapon while he was telling its boring story. I threw it away in order to come back to my hand but it harshly hurled the wall making a big crack over it.

"... Maki's birthday present." He said while looking at the cracked wall in the gathering room. I took this opportunity to jump and pull it out then run away to school. Knowing that I have to come back at night.

We were all there to celebrate her birthday and she beat Panda so bad after his perverted present. Masamichi sewed a small teddy panda. Surprisingly she liked it and Panda was happy that she'll remember him each night.

•••

Sato was waiting for me all naked on the couch playing video games. I shook my head then asked to give me his keys at least to enter like a normal human since I'll be here often.

"Ooh~ wanna act like my girlfriend? The answer is very simple! Look at that wall and my bandaged pee pee and tell me if you're trust worthy!" He became weirder and so mean. I pouted at him and decided to not talk to him anymore. Because those careless words made my heart ache.

I sighed and searched for medicines to began my nurse job for a whole month.

"Looks like you'll give me a blow job." He put his hand on my crown and caressed my hair making the trash in his head true. I rolled my eyes and slowly took the bandage off. It actually became worse but he'll be anxious if I say that.

"You have to pay me for nursing you. One thousand per day sounds good, so thirty thousand after a month."

"Gimme a blow job and I'll pay you ten times more." I looked firmly at him and stuck out my tongue as a golden strip wrapped it. He gaped fearing that I'd come any closer.

"My first is so precious, I want to do it for someone who is worth it. Someone who loves me and I love him. Someone who respects me and trusts me. Not burnt corn as my first meal." I kept the treatment as he took my chin with his hand to be face to face with his phone and took a picture. I was speechless for a moment then calmly asked what he's doing

"Hmm~ like the king of curses. I'm recording now to show your blow job to your anatomist." I asked to shut the phone and he insisted on showing Shoko in case I'm screwing up like usual.

"You know that I can cut it right?" He had a genuine smile and said he'll use infinity against me for the first time.

************