☾︎69☽︎

Megumi's face flushed after the view and promptly stood up. He knew something was off after her unjustified missing, so his door was wide open to the barely recognizable girl. Both calmly got inside and she asked for a uniform to do tomorrow's work.

"Where have you been these past days? Why are you so messed up? And where are your clothes?" She calmly opened his wardrobe completely ignoring his questions.

"Go to Maki or Nobara, their clothes will fit you better." After explaining that she couldn't feel their presence in the dorm and both lock their doors to prevent the others from getting inside, Megumi hadn't a choice.

There were several uniforms so she start choosing as he asked for a proper answer to his questions.

Masamichi's black jacket was unzipped and she let it fall down to be bare in front of him. He contemplated the harsh bits everywhere with gaped eyes and finally snapped out.

"W-what the hell are you doing!?" She turned around after his noisy voice snapped. Megumi grabbed the bedsheet and rushed to cover her body.

"Put something on!" His flushed face confused her and he was burning when y/n touched his forehead then slid her hand to his cheek and neck.

"Are you ill?" He repeated to quickly put something on and to not touch him out of the blue. She removed the sheet off of her face to gaze at him.

"Megu's heart will blow out at this rate." He ignored how y/n could know about his heartbeat speed and was annoyed by her bold character.

"Whose fault is that? Anyway put something on and get out of here." She got a punch on her crown and her hands dropped the sheet to take revenge. His eyes got out of their places as both were close to each other this time.

"Megu~ when you have a girlfriend you'll see her naked and have a heart attack at once cuz you have to do this." She took his right hand and put it on her cheek.

"And this." She stepped closer and slid down his warm hand till her breast as he gulped then smoothly felt her belly's skin and waist with her guidance. He gazed down to her pussy and was out of breath.

"Mmh~ and then, you have to wait four years." She dropped his hand and turned around as he hid his flushed expression with both hands yet he kept peering through his fingers.

"Close your eyes if you feel shame, cuz I've none." Her words and eyes made his body chill at her character becoming more and more reckless and ballsy.

She took her time to look for a large t-shirt so he came closer to put a random shirt on her as she stuck out her head then arms. He exhaled after accomplishing the task, she sat on his bed and suddenly fell on his comfy pillow, still her eyes hadn't quit looking at his dark blue ones.

"Ayame... do you know her?" He was about to kick her out but that question cooled his burning body after the sight of a naked female. Obviously, that name meant a lot to him until no words got out of his mouth. He gazed at the floor as if it was reflecting a sad movie of old memories.

"I want to know everything about her. Since you both had met until her death. Please, Megumi, can you do this for me?" She wanted to call Nanami but she chose to avoid the phone's risks. He asked about her sudden interest in someone she never saw, he also felt insecure talking about her out of the blue.

"Was she killed by an afypnoso like me? This is why he was horrible to me plenty of times? This is why you refused me at first."

This is why my family was shocked the other day and the reason why he killed me and keeps on.

He took a deep breath and concluded that she was feeling guilty to belong to the same creature.

"It's not like you did it anyhow, so stop acting dramatic. It doesn't suit you." His words were supposed to relieve her but it was quite the opposite.