☾︎7☽︎

No way this cannot be true, it's impossible!

"What's that supposed to mean? Am I a GHOST!? No way make me back, make me back now! You're a sorcerer right?" I said hysterically while he was carrying me bridal style as I punched him slightly at his hard torso.

"I'm a sorcerer not a magician!" He shook his head, and God in heaven I love you please don't do this to me. Being invisible is a harsh chastisement.

"Am I like those ugly creatures now? But I'm beautiful so people can see me right?" Now, everything depends on his answer.

"Only beautiful people like me can see you~ Your family cannot see you anymore, poor thing... But don't worry, you'll get used to it soon!" He tried to cheer me up but death is better than this current reality. I looked at him seriously to ask him to end my life right now but he talked again.

"Just kidding hehe!" This man pisses me off. I can't believe his ability to play around in such serious matters. Someone has to save me from him but I know no one will, and I have to tolerate his fucked-up character, till when? Otherwise I really believed that shit.

"I hate you." Without looking at him and after that was said I turned my head away to not see his sick face. But when he giggled, a hard punch on his chest was needed.

However, I sense that something is off or missing. And my body feels weak or an important thing is lacking. Because he has teleportation magic, we're at a beautiful house on a high mountain and the town is far from here. It's an isolated place but very beautiful.

"Where are we?" He gently put me on the large couch.

"Welcome to my house! Actually It's not your first time being here." His place is nice, it looks like an expensive thing. It reminds me of those buildings dad has. Although, he means I came here before when he washed my burning~ body.

"I hope you didn't do anything weird to me or it's rape." I can't trust him but he wouldn't do such a thing to an unconscious person.

"I won't enjoy a dead body." He assured me, and good for him then. I complimented that it wasn't a bad place and that he doesn't look like a rich man. Especially with that blindfolded face which I'm curious about, but I won't ask him because it's not worth it at all.

"The Shiro clan are the worst! Always looking down at people." He admitted and he was right, they are all bastards including me, and everyone previously knew that.

"It's a problem being famous." He smirked after my reply. Gradually, I could feel and move my legs again.

"Feeling better?" It's too late showing his fake gentle man's version. I will never change my opinion on someone like him nor forgive him.

"Can you give me a shirt or something? I feel exposed at the moment." I asked while faking a smile, and he mentioned having only men's clothes as if I care about looking feminine in front of him. Also, it doesn't matter because men's clothes are so comfy and I wanted to take a bath too.

"You can walk so go to the clothing room upstairs and pick something, the bathroom is nearby. Or my help?"  I completely ignored him and finally after long days I will relax a bit. Now that I made it to the clothing room, there were a lot of shirts and pants, shoes and that scary black uniform.

There was a big black t-shirt and lucky me I found a wire gray shorts, and immediately went to the bathroom. After taking off that stupid nightgown and throw it from the window, just seeing it flying away made me the happiest.

The big mirror reflected my naked body and the mark's shape was very well traced. The letter z in Greek for Zolda within the letter omega. It's a beautiful golden color though, and radiant once activated. I want to see myself with the cursed shape in the mirror. But he'll sense it and especially make excuses to get in here. I'll take a bath for now and once he's not home I'll try it out.