☾︎44☽︎

January 20th
00:00

A completely naked pale man holding a sickle that was on the boy's neck. The boy was paralyzed with lifeless eyes and screamed with closed mouth. The psychopathic man rolled his eyes weirdly to finally look at me without moving an inch.

It's not a curse but a curse user. Before I could tell him to let the boy on his own, his face was in front of mine and he put his index on his lips to shush me. His speed is incredible, my speed's level it seems.

I felt dizzy as if looking at him absorbed my energy or ate me alive. I closed my eyes and kicked him. I opened back my eyes and he weaved his sickle to literally cut my body parts like arms or legs.

Opening my eyes again gave me a strong headache unlike earlier. I lost control over my own body to kneel in front of him and finally the sharp sickle struck my back till it got out of my stomach.

Promptly I coughed blood and he stuck it out and waved it in the air to send blood drips everywhere. Thinking of it, it's Sukuna's blood, not even mine... Heh-how could someone be so pitiful?

"My name is Anticronus because I love children unlike the god Cronus."

"Who asked?" From a sewer curse to a pedo curse user it's just getting better. Suddenly my simadi radiated and my stomach's hole shrinked in no time. Yet I stayed still to not get his attention.

Another blood drip get out of your skin and...

And what ?! Sukuna I couldn't hear you.!

You'll find out.

I am sorry children, this mission is to save my skin instead. I've to find a solution to beat his cursed stare to win.

"My sickle is poisoned yet you are not dead. Hmm, if you keep closing your eyes you will get another hole." He attacked me again as I focused on dodging it.

This is your surprise huh? Poison.

Sukuna only chuckled. I need an idea to open my eyes without being affected. I let out the two golden stripes that usually cross my eyelids into my eyes which made me scream in pain because it was burning hot. After reducing the temperature, I was able to open them but the view was bizarre like colors became lighter and the vision was too shiny.

The pedo became even more pale and I couldn't see his features' detail nor the parlayzed boy. Yet their bodies' weakest and strongest spots were detectable after realizing that crazy idea.

You should have told me that when the stripes enter my eyes I become even more powerful. Sukuna bastard!

Want me to nurse you plus lead you to victory? For sure you forget who I am. If you don't finish this in ten seconds I'll be there to destroy everything in one second.

You're kidding me?

One,

Fuck!!

༄ Two,

I screwed up. The pedo is using his power but it doesn't work on me anymore. His technique turned heavier, and the children's screams synchronically stopped and the boy was breathless as if someone chocked him. The same for the others it seems.

I attacked the pedo to his weakest spots. I jumped to fall on in his claves with all my strength which cracked his bones. I yanked his hair to glare at him.

"Stop hurting the children if you want to save your eyes." I was ready to pluck them out. He immediately closed his eyes and the boy started breathing again. I gave him a strong hit to the nape and he fainted.