☾︎54☽︎

"I was here first so go away!" When he didn't go away, I plucked my finger in the hole to pierce his eye. But then he pulled it till it got stuck there.

"Oh my~ your finger is swollen! We have to break the wooden wall." He immediately did so. The thin wall was cut into two pieces and he immediately stood in front of me so the guys won't see me while he ogled at the girls behind.

"Waaah~ hot bodies~" He even got erected. Because my head is pushed into his chest,  I couldn't watch God's perfect creatures which is unfair.

He crossed his fingers and an iron nail wave hit everything and every man. Crow swarms cowed everywhere and also attacked them. Maki's weapon flew to kill Panda. When I looked up, water's drips and black feathers fell down hitting everything except me and Sato.

I stuck my head from under his armpit, and Todo was staring at my ass and before opening his mouth to say something, Sato's foot delivered a kick straight to his face till his nose bled while the bastard ogled at Utahime.

Mei Mei calmly walked covering herself with flying crows and some of the girls went with her. Shoko was hiding under water with bent knees and Ijichi looked at her with a tomato face. Momo already flew away with her broom.

Finally, Nanami come to sight, half his body submerged the yet I felt at paradise. Sato's grip over my head tightened as he pushed my head into his chest again then stepped on my feet to stop tiptoeing, so I bit his chest.

"Umh~ wanna fuck me so bad~?" He said with a perverted tone without even looking at me.

"I wanna see Nanami!" I bit him again as he muzzled my mouth with that damn titans hand of his. My evil dark aura took the best of me and  my full power activated. It was the first time I released this much energy.

I did it on purpose so the war can stop snd so the blindfold will let go which he did otherwise hé'd have hot another burn. That was when everyone saw how my churned shape looks like.

 That was when everyone saw how my churned shape looks like

kura_is_hot

I focused on Nanami's perfect body and he scanned me from head to toe in return. The girls lost hope in something called awakener and all of them already ran away. Of course I stayed there to finally see scans in real life.

Todo squatted, palms on his cheeks "golden pushy~" he said showing the same perverted face as Panda. Kamo's usual closed eyes were wide open now. Sato's face was funny because he looked angry but ogled at the same time.

I was like the goddess that made them joyfully trunk up as I felt hotter and hotter. It was a memorable moment in my life that I'll never forget and treasure forever.

"Thanks for getting rid of the spirits coming by and for this great show. See you tomorrow." The last one I gazed at was Nanami to engrave his body forever in my memory. As I turned back, someone was glued to my back.