☾︎36☽︎

Megumi and y/n went to their mission. She followed him quietly after the strong punch and rubbed her head. Pulling her apart from Yuji was Gojo's plan to keep her safe. At the same time it's meaningless because he orders her telepathically.

The missions were far from Tokyo center which took time. Megumi and y/n had to do investigations in a mysterious college, but the case was postponed.

They came back in time to the restaurant, finding the others already there around a big circular table. Gojo smiled at them then patted on the chair beside him, while gazing at her.

There was another chair but it was beside Yuji and she had to choose between Gojo or Sukuna. She bet on Yuji to control his body, but Megumi took the chair to not eat beside his sensei. They already ordered all the sushi types on the menu and waited to eat their only meal for the day.

"So, y/n's first day was like her last message?" Food came on a big plate full of various kinds of sushi. Everyone started picking sushi and eating like they never ate before.

"Yosh dshev jit.*" Gojo smiled at y/n's answer, and the others were focusing on eating. He asked for some sake and his student thought he would be the only one to drink.

*you deserve it.

"It could be better if she controls her energy under the curtain. My shikigami got disturbed." Y/n gulped the food, delivering a vicious glare. Megumi was eating like nothing happened.

"It's your problem if you can't control your shiki pet." She stole salmon sushi from his plate and ate it. He did the same to feel better, then before she took revenge again, he moved his plate away. Nobara and Yuji repeated 'shiki pet' and laughed together. Gojo was happy seeing his students fighting like that.

"Want some sake y/n?" She shook her head as if she was disgusted at the sight.

"Wine please~" Y/n winked at the sexy well built waiter. He smirked at her and went to search for wine.

"Are you eighteen years old, y/n?" Nobara slammed both hands on the table feeling betrayed, Gojo looked at her.

"She's at your mother's age!" He pointed at y/n. The waiter looked weirdly at her then quickly headed back after putting the bottle on the table.

Gojo bastard, he made my precious prey run away. I could have another hot contact on my phone...

"So you're the grandpa here. I'm twenty-one Noba-chan!" Gojo smirked in triumph because the waiter didn't hear her last comment. To get revenge she picked his sushi too but he didn't get mad like Megumi. She started drinking, even if her alcohol tolerance wasn't that good.

"That's cool but you look younger, neh Megumi?" Yuji asked and Megumi glanced at her and kept eating.

"I thought she was ten years old." He remembered when she repeated his domain expansion move. Y/n pouted and kept drinking. Gojo offered her to change and drink some sake instead but she refused.

"Domain expansion, chira shadow gadon... why doesn't it work, Megu~?" She pulled his sleeves and he sighed at the already drunk girl who mumbled nonsense. Everyone looked at her but Megumi reassured them that she repeated that the whole day wanting to manipulate her shadow like him. Y/n cried at her failure.

"Why do you hate me!?" Megumi pushed her face away with his hand when she approached him.

"Y/n, are you drunk already~" He touched her shoulder and slid his hand to hold hers as he smiled at her red face and stupid smile.

"Of course not sensei~" She chuckled and before taking another sip he picked her glass up. She kept staring at the glass in his hand when he drank it in one shot.