☾78☽

Forth act ♕♔ Light & Shadow

It was when y/n moved her arm, she pronounced 'kill' and a man inside a magic circle was murdered. All eyes gaped on the short yet dense video. The projection turned black then Ijichi stood in the middle.

"Those who sent this claimed having the ability to kill anyone y/n had already healed like we just saw. They want money, a lot of money and absolute power over the jujutsu community. This is what we received to come up with this conclusion." Everyone remained silent waiting for what would be played on the screen.

Nanami glanced at Gojo who seemed lost in thought like everyone else.

Mahito's smiling face appeared on the big screen.

"Oh this is my face! Man, that crazy girl nearly killed me."

He switched the camera phone to show Geto standing up.

"Told ya she will."

"Go ahead!"

"Ahum yo minna! All light had shadow. All crime has punishment. All the monkeys y/n healed before, whom you consider wealthy, would die in a blink of an eye. Like those who are tormented and killed in the countryside throughout this horrible world! All sorcerers are our future pawns! All-"

"Geetoo, you're saying lots of 'all' ya see?"

"Hmm, not at all~ If y/n is treated badly or executed we... don't really care. The connection had already been performed thanks to that lovely circle. So, it's too late for any imbecile moves."

"Geto, what makes them believe us? We can easily betray them after receiving the money."

"Oh guess you're right, judging that I hate monkeys... There's nothing to prove it. You need to trust us, or many monkeys might die by dawn. In my new world I plan on letting slaves around to do some work ya see."

"For my future experiences too!"

"Hay hay, anyway! There isn't much time left, clear your thoughts but make sure not to take too long."

"THAT DAMN CURSE USER!" Masamichi shouted in anger, making some jump with surprise and others nearly closed their ears.

"Were the higher ups the only ones to receive those videos?" Nanami's question interested all of them and Ijichi shook his head.

"Unfortunately, all the financiers received it. The Shiro clan already transferred the money because she healed their oldest son. As for other families following their steps." Ijichi answered.

"The accusation that she's loyal to her clan was true. That afypnoso has to be exorcized right away. It might be a lie and they cannot do anything after her death." Yoshinobu commented with his shaky deep voice looking at Masamichi who furrowed his brows.

"What did the higher ups say?!" Masamichi asked, remembering when she healed him out of the blue which added suspicions, but for some reason his heart felt her innocence.

"Get rid of her was their first decision, but after looking closely at the magic circle again, it's a complex copying technique. Geto mentioned it briefly in his message. For sure it's a curse user's ability because as known, that kind of jujutsu technique had been banned and vanished for a long time ago. If y/n refuses to cooperate, her executor is Gojo-san as he previously promised." Nobutoshi reminded.

The Awakening {Gojo & Sukuna x Reader.}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें