☾︎59☽︎

Now, I have to kill her... right? You will do it Satoru. You're gonna kill her like when you killed your best friend.

Nanami's energy was felt. After putting on my boxers I opened the door and shushed him. Silently, he came in and saw her sleeping, I lit the lanterns so he could see her even better.

She wasn't covered all naked as he kept scanning each part of her body. When I wanted to give him back his blazer, her hand grabbed its sleeve while asleep. Then I heard his quiet steps move in our direction.

"It became her cuddly." He whispered quietly those lovely words with his usual flat tone. He took off his blazer and covered her body. Only then did she let go of the old cloth. She even smiled lightly then he moved a highlight behind her ear.

"Na-nami... kissh..." She mumbled and Nanami's features softened and a barely perceived smile played over his always mad face. He only touched her cheek with his knuckle. Almost one month was enough for them to become this close. Is she a men's magnet?

"I-it's raining... men... hallelujah~ hehe!" This crazy girl managed to do something I've failed to do for years. As she sang, Nanami's first light chuckle appeared while hiding it with his knuckles. Damn~ actually... he is hawt!

"Nanami is happy to see her alive~?" I smoothly whispered. He got up to seriously look at me with his scary features as if he wasn't the same. So, I hide my face with my palms begging him to spare my life.

"If this is what you meant by execution, it is worse." I shrugged carelessly while looking at his cold features. Perhaps-

"Nanami feels jealous~? I didn't imagine having you but I'm embarrassed at the thought~" Chill~ his glare is damn scary, and he asked to stop saying shit like my face... shit is good looking then.

"Wanna do it for me~? She can't raise a finger right now so go ahead." Even when she was all tied up energyless and hopeless, he didn't have the bravery to get rid of her. I gave him permission but he kept throwing the ball in my face for a month saying it's my responsibility.

"She's special to me." Seriously... in which way exactly? I approached his face while rubbing my chin and letting out thoughtful hums to see if it was really the Nanami I know. The one who insisted on getting rid of her a month ago, I even smelled him...

"Please stop your stupid behavior." Does he have feelings for her? Is simple hugs enough to fall for her? What will I say, me who has done everything with her.

"She was my first kiss." What in the crappy hell?

"By any chance... are you telling me you're a virgin?" We're talking about the twenty-seven years old Nanami here.

"Good one Nanami! It sounds like a virginity ad!" His face is still cold and neutral. Once I asked Shoko to give me a pill that makes people beam to put it in his coffee, she said I was basically looking for drugs. But his drug is called y/n~

"Did she confess?" Of course she did! The whole night she complimented my performance!

"I'll take her to the spot once awake and finish everything there." I have to ask her where I will bury her.

"Maybe... by any chance... it wasn't her..." My fingers went through my hair then I squatted to hide my face like a baby. Then his warm hand was over my head to support me, it felt so comforting and relieving that I wished to last forever.

"Let's ask Yuta to do it. He's stronger than her and that will avoid your misfortunate path for the second time." I prefer to hate myself rather than the pure and cute Yuta. Still, it means suffering less that way but using him makes me the worst... really the worst.