☾︎65☽︎

The dark cat looked sadly at her master and ran out of the room feeling betrayal.

Finally they had a taste of one another and enjoyed themselves.

"My second awakening healed my whole body, so both of us were virgin moments ago." He apologized because he didn't know and she felt him getting needy again.

"Please ignore it." He kept looking at her features calmly as he asked that while she felt his boner below hitting her belly.

He's a virgin, right?

"Wanna do it again?" She asked tenderly and he was lost in her pretty face as every inch of her melted his icy emotions and built security to finally let go of his true locked up desires. At least beside her. He didn't want to exhaust her but what he experienced moments ago, has to be repeated over and over again.

"Yes." He seriously confirmed.

"But you need some rest." She smiled at him. "He asked me about you." Both hugged. He looked at her expressionless face without flinching, his arm squeezed her waist to pull her even more to his body.

"I don't want to see him again. If by any chance you'll tell him I'm here, I'm going right now." He wasn't pleased at her mood changement only after mentioning him.

"Until when are you planning to run away?" She kept silent and didn't answer him as he heavily sighed.

"If a shaman isn't dead and won't show himself in a week, they'll be deemed a fugitive. Especially when in charge of a lot of missions. And if Gojo didn't mention it, you're still considered as an awakener with a shaman's duty, you'll be whether jailed or considered as a curse user if you disappear. After the shopping incident, higher ups are interested in your healing power. They want to organize a meeting with you and I keep on delaying it, saying she's feeling ill." She turned around to face him and kept looking at each part of his face.

"Whenever the isolation chamber's door opened, the light coming through was you. I didn't choose you for nothing or as a substitute, you mean a lot to me. But if I'm going to trouble you... I prefer being a fugitive." Her words lead to two options, but he understood that she needed time to choose between one of them.

Running to bigfoot or face him again...?

"I want to spend those two days with you, then I'll tell you my decision." She hugged him and he kissed her head and hummed.

"No matter what you choose, I believe in you, as a strong shaman and human." Nanami covered their naked bodies with the black bedsheet and both eyes closed.

"Thanks, Nanami." They slept hugging each other and she woke up as Nanami called for his cat several times. She put a shirt on and joined him at the gathering room.

"Good morning y/n chan, Chichi is missing and I gotta go to work earlier today, keep the windows open and she'll come back. Tomorrow some people will come to fix everything. Feel free to do whatever you want today." He went out and she planned on fixing his apartment today and surprise him at night. She called her sugar daddy to make him pay for it.

_ Are you really fine?

_ All good trust me.

_ Did something happen between you and your boyfriend?

_ We broke up.

_ (Sigh) Can we meet to talk properly?

_ Sure, when I'm free I'll pass by.

_ I'll send you my new place' address since I'm leaving with Izumi now. I'll even make a third key so you can come whenever you want.

_ At night to see both of you heating up.

The Awakening {Gojo & Sukuna x Reader.}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें