☾︎41☽︎

I turned around and nothing was there. I swear by the darkness of this night and this morning's unseen light that something mightier than anything I had felt before, gets in the deepest part of my core. It was just behind my back, breathing into my neck to eat me without holding back.

Yet, no one was there. I was all alone, so I hugged the tree as a support and... As someone. Ache made me go insane.

•••

Time flies around the people we like or when we do something we're passionate about, as I had to handle simple missions and investigations everyday.

I train with Gojo sensei~ almost everyday at the dojo and he ends up horny and captures me without letting go. However, he trained me seriously after the sewer curse's meeting. Especially about how to manipulate my cursed energy.

After some training sessions a blue aura appeared around my body to increase my speed. He was surprised when I succeeded in a short time. I had to keep this cursed aura the whole two hours of training, which is too hard.

Apparently I don't need a weapon because my whole body is cursed yet I wanted to try stuff like a whip or something similar. He turned my creative ideas down saying it's better to work on my energy instead.

So, I attacked him with my first black flash ever, but he tripped me up. His arms captured my upper body, bending me over before I fell.

"Well done, practice on that everyday to improve your stamina." His murmure tickled my ear. We hadn't done anything since the first day of the year because of Sukuna. Even a kiss wasn't allowed anymore, when he wanted to touch me my simadi hurt so much that I ended up sobbing.

Obviously, I didn't mention that Sukuna was behind that and naturally rejected him. Unfortunately he isn't that dumb and understood that the king's jealousy gets in our way. He wasn't pleased but showed some consideration.

Although, Sukuna hadn't used telepathy since then and that made it even scarier. When Satoru wanted to open his domain to do it, I obviously refused which drove him crazy.

"Let's take a break." I crashed down after a tough hand-to-hand fight which wasn't that exhausting for me, he knew I wanted to talk. He sat down beside me and I laid my head on his shoulder as a deep sigh came out of my throat.

"We won't have sex anymore." I said seriously and his face looked like I kicked his balls.

"Domains take a lot of energy and it's weird you know... I felt in heaven the other day but I was like a sloth lacking passion." He smiled at the memory, but he was sad. It's in no one's favor if the king turns mad.

"I'm a young man with a lot of energy. So stop making excuses to reject me like usual! Also you were so hot under me so don't call yourself a sloth because... You were like a snail." Well, snails are so cute that I took it as a compliment and even I thanked him.

"You didn't mention the result of the blood test. Is it that bad?" I finally felt ready to be informed as he also waited for me to ask.

"Oh, didn't I tell you!?" I looked at him with a closed smile. If it was that hood he would have rushed to tell me.

"Your blood totally changed before and after the protocol. He was right when he said you belonged to him." Gloom filled me as he patted my head.

"Come on, I don't like my y/n to be gloomy, cheer up now! You are the first officially blood slave in this era!!" I gave him a dead look then shoved my head inside his jacket to bite his belly for revenge.

He mentioned going on a business trip warning me to not get myself in trouble like usual. He also threatened that he'll execute me if Sukuna orders me to do a baddy thing. Surprisingly, he let out a freaky aura of kill while quietly brushing my hair, which made the situation creepier.