☾83☽

After exchanging cold stares, y/n jumped into the water then swam to the surface as Geto watched her from up there. Then he went to rest under a tree and after y/n healed the water around her, she was able to step over it and one jump was enough to go up.

"Where's my kimono?" The man didn't respond as she kept looking down at him. Then his sharp eyes closed thanks to a smile.

"The wind sent it away." He sighed when she stared at his clothes and as a gentleman, he removed his yukata to give it to her.

"Come and take it." She rolled her eyes and came closer. He didn't help but to chuckle when she struggled to put on all those layers which caressed the ground.

"Ah~ y/n... you've to stop that cute side of yours otherwise... I won't be able to hate you." She looked in front of her and again, Sana appeared in the sky. She sees him and hears his voice often, he's in all her dreams and nightmares. He always comes to remind her of his last wish.

"I wanna be the last human you kill."

"Sana... he's so mean." Her smile turned into a poker face at the memory of how they were torn apart. The wind blew again and Geto looked indifferent.

"Mimiko and Nanako are good girls. They were treated horribly because of seeing what monkeys couldn't see. I couldn't help but to save them. They were too young for all that cruelty so... Can you spare them and take me instead? Either to death or sorcerers... It's the same hell." Her lazy eyes hadn't blinked as he gazed at her.

"Will you kill innocent people?" He asked.

"After you made me open the dark potential of my power, I could see how people have a light inside their chests. Explain why you don't have one."

"And why would I have one?" He grinned weirdly.

"When and how have you lost it? How are you still alive?" Geto tilted his head with a genuine smile.

"Gimme your hand." He lifted up his arm towards her. The girl looked at him from head to toe in disgust.

"That hurts my feelings. Let me reveal to you an ability you ignore about the Zolda clan. When you touch someone, your golden strips can be transmitted to them as long as you touch them. That'll make you able to see their whole past. Apparently Zolda could even see the future." He shrugged when she asked how much he knows about her powers.

"One touch and you'll know all I know."

"Do you think I'll trust you?"

"Not necessarily. You asked a question and I gave you a way to answer it and plenty of others." She got closer and clouched down before him.

He proposed his hand again and she knew that no one could hurt her with her power, especially not the special classes so she took his hand. Her stripes smoothly spread through his hand and she understood everything about the entity that inhabits his body. She then got into a different space where she saw the real Geto without the forehead scar.

"Suguru?" He was standing in darkness with a sad look.

"Can you save me and my family by killing that thing?" She just nodded which made him smile in relief.

"How are you still here?" She walked closer to him.

"As long as my body is moving, I'll be around."