☾︎49☽︎

He answered with a throaty hum as he fastly slept and softly breathed on her neck.

*******

Everyday y/n trains with her friends or goes to investigate unordinary events that became official missions. And every night she sleeps in her sensei's home.

They played games or told stories, she even downloaded a game for two people on his phone. They took selfies together, recorded a karaoke before sleep. She couldn't approach another male but Sukuna and he couldn't approach females because of his burn. Those hard facts made them get even closer.

One night he was late so she decided to sleep before he came back. She felt the mattress shifting and arms wrapped around her. He sighed after the hug, releasing the day's fatigue and kissed her neck and every inch of her face to immediately stop when she opened her eyes.

"Tadaima." His voice vibrated across her ear, this single word was actually a question if everything was fine when he was away for the whole day. She felt sleepy as he removed her shirt to check if Sukuna did something in his absence. Her eyes closed after their source of security safely came back home.

"Okaeri..." That meant that everything was fine, especially now by his side.

"I've to apply... medicine... on your burn..." She mumbled in her sleep and he smiled at his cure and disease then he did it on his own for the first time.

One day he recorded her when she was preparing home pizza for him. He was happy watching her as she searched for flour in the high kitchen cabinet. Her hand spilled and flour was all over her head and body, he laughed at her especially when he saw her messy face. He planned to show it to Nanami and everyone.

For a revenge she smashed an egg over his head and he didn't move with shock when she started mixing it like a hair mask. His neutral face looked at her and she innocently smiled.

"Stop acting mad. Besides, eggs are good for your grizzled hair." After she said that he faked a smile and broke another egg on her hair too.

"This is your fault! I wanted a cake like my birthday instead of pizza." She scolded him about eating a lot of sugar saying that meals had to be salty. And he repeated her words with foolish expressions.

"I like sweet food~" He pouts like a baby. Then they helped each other in the bath, and he was surprised because she added a sweet pizza for him.

One night they went to the building roof because y/n wanted to see the starry night. Gojo told her that it looked like the night they met and she smiled remembering that day.

"You were an asshole back then." He smiled and got closer to put his head on her lap.

Her hand touched his rosy frozen cheek as a cloud smoke billowed from his nose. She smiled a bit because he didn't use his power to protect himself from the coldness to touch her. Her simadi radiated and stripes wrapped her hands to make him feel warm.

"Ah so warm~! Don't get excited and burn me again." This time he received a hot forehead flick. As both looked at the sky direction, they saw a shooting star.

"I hope to fuck y/n's golden pussy so hard." She looked at him in jugement and disgust, telling that he had to ask for a cute thing like love or happiness, or at least fast healing to his burn and especially he had to keep it to himself.

"I mean, happiness consists in frequent repetition of pleasure, Schopenhauer. So what was your wish?" She shook her head and gave up on him. But kept brushing his hair till he slept.

She wanted to wake him up to go down but remembered how he always carried her so she did the same and used the elevator.

There were two men who looked shocked after seeing her carrying the huge Gojo bridle style. She smiled at them and wished a good evening. After putting him in the large bed he hugged her tightly and both warmed each other till sleep took her away.