☾57☽︎

"Unfortunately, these ropes have to be in direct contact with your skin for high functionality. Furthermore, I won't light up the lanterns because your presence here has to stay secret." He explained calmly and squatted in front of her.

She removed her clothes and bandages because Sukuna healed her body. When everything was removed, she hid her sensitive parts as her gaze was down.

"I'll start, can you remove your arms please." She slowly put her hands on the floor so he starts by revolving a rope under and up her breasts and above. Her skin shivered when at his touches. Nanami hide her breasts with a third layer of rope so she would feel less exposed and more comfortable.

Nanami's hug was more than welcome when he tied the last knot behind. When she opened her eyes she realized that her head rested on his chest, smelling his manly cologne. His yellow necktie's fabric softly caressed her nose and she was grateful to the final knot because it allowed her to feel someone's warmth.

"Y/n-chan, can you explain how you communicate with Sukuna?" This single question made her be pretty sure that something was off. Whether her lying about being punished wasn't convincing or even worse they knew about the incident.

"We communicate by telepathy whenever we want. Still, he's the only one to have access to my thoughts as I only hear his voice echoing into my head. We're stronger once together too..." She wanted to ask him what's the reason for his question but remained silent and waited for him to talk again.

"May you telepathy with him right now?" As the question was asked her head immediately tried to do it.

Sukuna,can you hear me?

No answer came back so she shook her head, saying that sometimes he ignores her. Nanami insists that he has to know if their connection is still up despite the ropes.

"He hurts me when I kiss another man." Both were sitting beside each other on a comfy futon. He sighed and got closer.

"Is it the only way?" He whispered with his flat voice then sighed within her ear as she nodded up. Then he pecked her.

For real?

"French kiss..." He looked coldly at her as anxiety made her swallow her lips while he fixed them with his sharp eyes.

"Aren't you in a relationship with Gojo?" Lustily, her eyes gazed at his lips so he did the same. Her simadi hurt when his lips lapped hers. Her mouth obediently opened as his tongue wanted to cross her lips. Both felt the other's warmth and their saliva flavor was no more a mystery.

Somehow, the isolation chamber that limited the cursed power in their bodies, made them enjoy being simple humans. Nanami's professionalism disappeared until she couldn't hide her pain.

"Are you fine?" She nodded and affirmed that her simadi still hurt but less than usual. There's still a scant connection between them. So he wrapped another rope around her slender neck. After squeezing it a bit, Nanami's arms wrapped her bind body because she crashed.

"Is it firm? Do you want me to lighten it?" She only shook her head.

"Just one more time." The same process of kissing felt hotter than the first time. Smoothly, his hand that leaned on the mattress made its way to her face. The game was called french kiss, the players were tongues but unlike all games everyone won this round. Especially y/n, as a man's tongue other than Sukuna's didn't hurt anymore.

His kiss was soft and perfectly matched with her tongue. Both were lost in the deep sensation of pleasure. His eyes watched her closed ones reopen when he delicately broke the passionate kiss.