Sugoi

"Ugh..." Sayori groaned. The constant pain from her stomach caused the usually plucky girl to tighten her grip on Shujinkou as he carried his friend to her room. "Sugoi..."

"Don't worry, Sayori, we're almost there," Shujinkou gently assured his friend.

He could feel her grip tighten even more as he continued to down the hallway. Not too later, Shujinkou knocked on her bedroom door and patiently waited until Natsuki finally opened it. No words were needed; the petite's girl's expression gave away her feelings regarding the sight in front of her.

"She's finally done stuffing herself?" she asked.

Shujinkou nodded his head. If he could, he would have scratched his right cheek, but he did not want to take the risk of dropping Sayori. He then proceeded to carry her towards one of the beds and gently laid her down.

"Yeesh, Sayori, what were you thinking?" Natsuki reprimanded.

"Sugoi..." Sayori mumbled. Her voice was so low that it was clear that she was just barely conscious.

"You shouldn't get on her, Natsuki. It is my fault that she ate as much as she did," Shujinkou apologized.

Natsuki stared at Shujinkou, her expression one of disbelief and amusement.

"You really think she wouldn't have done this even if she didn't have a gap between the eating the meals made for this time of year?" she questioned.

"Um..." Shujinkou silently scratched his right cheek as he pondered such a question. "Don't be too hard on her, it's mostly my fault she ate as much as she did."

"Meh... Slightly better," Natsuki shrugged. Her gaze slightly trailed off before firmly returning to Shujinkou. "So, I guess you'll be returning to your room then, huh?"

"Yeah. I don't really have any other plans for tonight."

"How's that going? Sharing a room with Kiyo?"

"Kiyo?" Shujinkou shot Natsuki a confused look.

"D-Don't look at me like that! That's just what Sayori wants to call Kiyoko," Natsuki explained, her voice layered with irritation. "I didn't come up with it."

"Oh," Shujinkou awkwardly scratched his right cheek." Well, we only shared a room for a couple of minutes so far, but she doesn't seem to mind the arrangements so... I don't think there's going to any awkwardness for any of us to worry about."

"Right..." Natsuki diverted her gaze once more. It was subtle, but he could Shujinkou could tell that something was bothering her.

"Are you okay, Natsuki?" he worriedly asked.

"Yeah. It's nothing. Just a really dumb feeling. Um..." Natsuki glanced up at Shujinkou; his innocent and curious expression filling her with nothing but relief. She then chuckled an said, "Never mind. You better go back to your room and get in bed so I don't have shout you out of bed like I'll have to with her."

"Alright then. 'Night."

"'Night."

Shujinkou turned to Sayori and smiled.

"Good night, Sayori," he waved goodbye as he walked towards the door.

"Good night, Shujinkou," she happily replied.

"Wha-?! I thought you were pretty much unconscious!" Natsuki raged.

"I never said that I was..." Sayori nervously chuckled.

"Yeah, you're totally trustworthy, Sayori," the pink-haired girl sighed as she walked to her bed.

Meanwhile, Shujinkou walked into his room; to his surprise he had the room to himself.