𝟸𝟷𝟾, 𝟸𝟸𝟾. 𝟸𝟹𝟼 ❁ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚢

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗼𝟳
"𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢....𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒."
"𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦."
∞༺♡༻✧

i closed the door behind me and strolled into the kitchen, setting my keys and water bottle down on the counter. i looked at my phone to see a text from my boyfriend, daniel, telling me that he was going to be home in ten minutes.
i looked around, trying to decide what to make for dinner. i have been working out a lot, just trying to tone my muscles and stay in shape. i eat as healthy as possible, so i figured that one cheat day wouldn't hurt. i decided on pizza rolls because i've been eating really healthy lately and i didn't feel like cooking anything extravagant.
i out the pizza rolls in the oven and grabbed any water bottle, taking a sip as i waited for my pizza rolls to be done.
after a while my pizza rolls were done, so i took them out of the oven and put them on a plate. i sat down and ate, enjoying my meal as i hadn't eaten anything but salad all week long.
i was almost done eating when daniel walked into the kitchen, giving me a weird look.
"why are you looking at me like that?" i asked.
"are you....are you seriously eating that?" he asked.
"i...um....yeah. what's wrong with it?" i asked, slightly confused.
"nothing you just always talk about getting in shape and yet you're eating pizza rolls. that kinda contradicts the whole purpose of working out," he shrugged.
i looked down at the two pizza rolls that were left in my plate.
"daniel, i've eaten salad all week. it's just one cheat meal, it can't hurt that much," i argued.
"ok then," he sighed, looking in the drive.
tears started to well up in my eyes, what he said truly hurt. was he calling me fat? does he not like my body? i didn't want to cry in front of him so i quickly threw my food away and ran upstairs.
i locked myself in the bathroom and began to cry. daniel never says stuff like that, he actually hurt my feelings for the first time ever.
it didn't take long for him to run after me and knock on the door, trying to get me to open it up.
"go away, daniel," i cried, wanting absolutely nothing to do with him.
"i'm not gonna go away. just open the fucking door and let me talk to you," he said.
"no! i don't wanna talk to you. you're a jerk," i sobbed.
"ok, yes, i know! i am a jerk! but i love you and i'm sorr-"
i cut him off, suddenly very mad at him for making me cry.
"don't say you love me! if you loved me than you wouldn't care how bad my body looks and you wouldn't care what i eat! you know i struggle with confidence and you still basically called me fat!" i screamed.
"i didn't call you fat! just open the door, dammit!" he said, sounding frustrated.
i rolled my eyes and opened the door, instantly being attacked with a hug.
"get off of me!" i shrieked, trying to push him off.
"stop. just fucking stop and let me apologize to you," he said, holding me tighter.
my emotions flipped again and i started crying into his shoulder.
"baby, don't cry. shh, i'm sorry," he whispered.
"how could you, daniel? that was so mean," i cried.
"baby, i...i don't know why i said it. i just...i really don't know. i had a shit day and i took it out on you and i just.....i'm sorry. you're not fat, baby, not at all. you're beautiful. you can eat whatever the fuck you want. i'm sorry," he said, kissing my forehead.
i hugged him tighter and he smiled, leaning down and kissing me gently.
"how about we go get ice cream?" he asked.
i looked up and smiled, nodding my head.
he used his sleeve to wipe my tears and then picked me up.
we ended up getting ice cream and then laying on our living room floor to watch a movie.
daniel pulled me closer to him, my head cuddled into his warm chest.
"i love you my pretty baby," he whispered, kissing my hair.
"i love you too, daniel."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟳/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें