break up with your girlfriend, im bored - zach herron

☁️break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored - ariana grande ☁️

☁️zach herron☁️

it only took one night for me to want him. typical, a party in the hills.
but this one was different.
because i met zach herron.
all i had to do was look at his face and i instantly knew i wanted him. i wanted him in every aspect. i'm not one to give myself up easily, but then again i've never wanted anyone this bad before.
i set my drink down and fixed my hair, ready to make a move. as i began to walk towards him, another girl popped out of nowhere. he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her.
fucking girlfriend.
i rolled my eyes and backed off, but kept my eyes glued on him.
i stayed in my corner until she left for the bathroom, which gave me the perfect chance to go over to him.
i swiped lip gloss across my lips before walking over and sitting on the barstool next to him.
"hi," i said, catching his gaze.
it was clear within an instant that he was attracted to me, but he couldn't show it.
"hey," he smiled, leaning against the countertop.
it didn't take us long to engage in conversation. i worked my magic as he stared at me, his eyes never leaving me.
i looked out of my peripheral vision and saw his girlfriend coming back, so i slid quickly took
his digits and then scurried off.

☁️

i giggled as zach tackled me on the bed. we laid next to each other talking about whatever came to mind.
"zach, why are you still with her?" i sighed.
"i don't know...why do you hate her?" he asked.
"you can say i hate her, but i only hate her because i want you," i replied, turning to face him.
"you're trippin...." he said, but then added "but you without me ain't right."
"yeah...so, break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored," i stated.
he smiled and i knew.
he was mine now.