24 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗗𝗝𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗷𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲
∞༺♡༻✧

I downed yet another shot of Snake Bite, my favorite shot to take when I'm stressed.
I watched as a guy walked into the bar, sitting down and brushing a few raindrops off of his arm. He looked about my age and was attractive to say the very least.
I smiled as the bartender set another drink down in front of me and took the shot glass away.
I picked at my nails, thinking about the obnoxious amount of work that I had to do. My life was just too stressful.
I looked up when I heard "two shots of whatever she just had."
It was the guy that had just sat down.
He looked over at me and smiled.
"Yeah, I said two shots. Now, get your pretty little butt over here," he said, patting the seat next to him.
Despite all the work I had to do, I just said screw it and walked over to the seat, sitting down.
"So, what's your name?" he asked.
"Cassie."
"I'm Daniel."
I nodded and watched as the bartender set down two shots of Snake Bite in from of us.
"Thanks," I smiled, picking up the shot.
"Bottoms up," he said as we downed the shots.
We set that back down and I turned towards him.
"So, what made you decide to buy me a shot?" I asked.
"Well, I'm sitting here by myself and you were sitting over there by yourself, so I thought, hey, why not invite her over and see what happens."
I smiled, liking the way he worded it.
Before we knew it, we were deep in conversation.
A conversation that made absolutely no sense, might I add, because we were both drunk.
He stood up, pulling me up with him. I fell into him and he caught me as I started laughing like it was the funniest thing ever.
He quickly paid for our drinks and we stumbled out of the bar.
I probably shouldn't have followed him to his hotel considering the fact that I barely knew him, but I was too drunk to think straight.
He led me to his hotel room and unlocked it.
We stumbled in and he threw his keys on the dresser, the door slowly shutting behind us.
I fell backwards onto his bed and he fell on top of me, our lips smashing together.
In that moment, even though I was heavily intoxicated, I could tell that this was right.
It may have been totally random, but he definitely showed up in that bar tonight for a reason. He is definitely supposed to become a part of my life.
We continued to make out and I'm sure you can figure out where the rest of the night went.
Little did I know, that one night would turn into a lifetime of memories and laughs with him.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 12/11/19
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧