169, 171, 176, 180 ❁ 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘅𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲
"𝑛𝑜, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦. 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦."
"𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠."
"𝑠ℎℎ, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒. 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜."
∞༺♡༻✧

i tapped my foot on the ground as i tried to focus on what my government teacher was saying.
this morning i woke up with a terrible headache and i've felt off all day. i didn't get much sleep because i was up late doing schoolwork. then, this morning while i was trying to get ready and leave for class, my boyfriend, jack, decided that he wanted to be annoying and clingy. he kept begging me to cuddle and he was hanging off me like a little kid all morning, which resulted in me snapping at him and then us age arguing.
all of those events led me to being a mess of worry and anxiety. i didn't feel good and i was worried about jack. i was harsh this morning, for sure.
"alright class, that's all i have for you today. you're free to go, just make sure your essays are done and you've read the next chapter by monday," my professer said, dismissing us.
i ran out of the classroom, digging in my bag for my phone. i started to panic, feeling my anxiety take over. i quickly called jack, praying he would answer even though we fought this morning.
"hello?" he said, sounding grumpy.
"jack, i can't breathe!" i'm sorry...just.....can you please come and get me? i....i don't know what to do, jack, i'm scared!" i cried, my whole body shaking.
"okay, okay. i'm coming, it's okay. stay on the phone, just talk to me," he said soothingly.
"i....i'm scared, jack," i sobbed.
"i'll be there soon, honey, i promise."
jack continued to talk to me through the phone as he rushed to me. i was only waiting for about five minutes before jack pulled up to the school and ran to where i was sitting on the curb having a mental breakdown.
"hey, hey, shh, you're safe. i won't let you go. i got you," jack whispered, wrapping his arms tightly around me.
"it hurts, jack....i can't....i..." i trailed off, sobbing i to his chest.
"no, don't cry. i hate it when you cry," he said.
i could tell he was frazzled and very concerned by the tone of his voice.
"what hurts?" jack asked.
"my head. i...i'm sorry i snapped at you this morning. i was tired and i took it out on you," i said.
"hey, it's okay. it was a stupid fight. i'm just relieved that you're okay. you scared the shit out of me, i though something terrible happened," he whispered.
"i..i'm okay...i'm just....i don't know."
jack helped me up off the ground and then picked me up, carrying me to the car. he drove us home and we cuddled literally all day.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟵/𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧