115, 154 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆_𝟬𝟰
"𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡"
∞༺♡༻✧

𝗵𝗶, 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗! 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁. 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟, 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦! 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁. 𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿, 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁. 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡! 🤍🌸

"corbyn, i'm worried about him. i don't care if he screams at me, i don't care if he fucking hits me! i'm worried about him and i'm just gonna sit around and let him hurt himself like this!" i ranted, pacing around the room while corbyn sat on the couch and listened to me.
"listen, i know you're worried and i know that you just want to help him, but you're never going to get through to him. he's defensive right now. if you go in there and try to talk to him, he's gonna get very angry and he's going to say things he doesn't mean," corbyn said.
"i don't care! i have to help him!" i fought back.
"just shut up and fucking listen! i'm not supposed to be saying this shit, but clearly it's the only way to make you understand. every day that he's at the studio, he goes bat shit crazy over the tiniest most insignificant things. he stressed and overworked to a point where everything bothers him. he's so close to his breaking point, we all see it, but we can do anything about it. just please trust me. don't go over there, he's gonna flip out on you," corbyn warned.
"corbyn, for once, i don't give a fuck what you think. i'm going. he's my boyfriend, my fucking soulmate. i love him more than anything or anyone on this earth. i have to help him."
with that, i grabbed my car keys and phone and walked out corbyn's door, slamming it behind me.
as i drove to daniel and i'd house, i began to think. daniel has been struggling a lot recently. he's always drinking, and if he's not drinking, he's passed out. i often hear him crying in the bathroom and he's so tense at night when we cuddle. he's exhausted, mentally and physically. daniel is always good with talking about feelings and he always tells me when he's sick or tired. for some reason, he hasn't been talking to me about what's wrong. he's been shutting me out, which isn't good.
i pulled into our driveway and quickly got out of my car and went inside.
daniel was sprawled out on the couch, a bottle of wine in his hand. he took a huge sip of the wine and then sighed.
"daniel, honey?"
"what?"
"can we please talk?"
"about what?"
"um..well...you."
he sighed and waved me over. he sat up and i sat next to him on the couch. he rested his head on my shoulder and i ran my fingers through his hair, scratching his head.
"mm, that feels good," he slightly smiled.
i smiled and leaned down to kiss his nose.
"babe, what's been on your mind? i know you're not okay, don't lie to me," i warned.
"honestly nothing. i promise, i'm fine," he replied.
"daniel, please don't shut me out."
"i'm not!" he argued, growing angry.
"no, honey, don't yell. i don't wanna fight, i just want to help you," i said calmly.
"i don't need help! i'm fine!" he protested, although i could hear his voice wavering.
i knew there was only one way i was going to get through to him.
by crying.
daniel is such a simp for crying girls. if i cry, i always get what i want.
so, i began to let tears fall, causing daniel to freak out.
"wait, wait, don't cry. i-i...i didn't....shit," he sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.
"why won't you just tell me why you're upset?" i cried.
"i'm not upset sweetheart, i'm fine," he said.
shit.
crying wasn't working.
he kept his guard up for some reason. he really really doesn't want to talk.
but i need him to talk.
"okay, y'know what? this is absolute bullshit!" i yelled, wiping my tears.
"w-what?" he stuttered.
"daniel james seavey, i will not sit here, watch you get drunk, and then pass out only to wake up and go through the same cycle! i understand that you're tired, i understand that you're overworked, and i understand that something is wrong, but i need a little more detail. i'm your fucking girlfriend, daniel! it's my job to be here for you. now please! just talk to me. tell me what's wrong? don't you dare say nothing's wrong because i heat you crying in the bathroom all the time!" i went off.
my outburst only caused him to break down into sobs. i rushed to his side and pushed his head into my neck.
"i-i just c-can't take the s-stress! everything i-is changing a-and i h-hate it! alcohol is the only constant in my life, besides y-you! i just w-want to throw m-myself off a b-bridge," he vented.
"sweetheart, breathe," i whispered.
he took deep breaths to calm down, which he eventually did.
we laid back on the couch and i rubbed his cheek because he loves it and he always tells me it's comforting.
"look, you have off tomorrow. i'll make you whatever you want, we can watch whatever you want, hell, we can just sleep all day if you want. just get some sleep honey, you need it. i promise you'll feel better in the morning," i said quietly.
he smiled and kissed my lips and then rested his head on my chest.
"i love you. thank you for taking care of me," he whispered.
"i love you too. it's my job."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟳/𝟭𝟴/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧