151, 173, 176, 190, 200 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @ 𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀
"𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑖𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒."
"𝑜ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔."
"𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠."
"𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡."
"𝑑𝑎𝑑?"
∞༺♡༻✧

𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :)

daniel's thirteen year old daughter walked into the kitchen where her dad was putting away dishes. she stood nervously behind him for a few seconds before tapping his shoulder.
"dad?"
he spun around, his eyes instantly filling with worry as he saw his baby girl in tears.
"what's wrong? what happened?" he asked, setting the dishes on the counter to hug his daughter.
"um...i...i got my period," she said quietly, her head buried in her father's chest.
daniel didn't respond for a few seconds, as he as shocked and didn't exactly know how to handle the situation.
"ok...um..do...um, oh god, you're bleeding," daniel stressed, his mind starting to go in fifty different directions.
the 14 year old only stared up at her dad, searching for comfort.
"ok...well...i...oh, um, your mom has stuff in the cabinet in the bathroom. just use her stuff and then come get me when your done?" he guessed.
the young girl nodded and then scurried upstairs to take care of business. daniel rubbed his hands over his face as he let out a quiet laugh of embarrassment.
he whipped out his phone and texted his wife, telling her what had just happened. he knew she was working, but he always texted her randomly for little insignificant things.
a few moments later, his daughter came down the stairs, tears falling from her eyes.
"come here, baby," he cooed, pulling his daughter to the couch with him.
they sat next to each other, daniel's arms wrapped around his daughter as she rested her head in his chest.
"dad, it hurts," she cried, clinging to her father.
"i know, angel, but it's alright. i'm right here. get some sleep my beautiful baby girl," he whispered, placing a kiss on her head.
the brunette girl lifted her head from her fathers chest so that she could kiss his cheek.
"i'm sorry i got mascara on your shirt," she giggled.
"don't sweat it. mascara on my shirt is nothing, you should've seen your mother when she got her first period again after she gave birth to you. she cried for a week straight, she pushed me off the bed one night, she ate all of her food and then all of my food, and she threw a tv remote at my head," daniel reminisced, making his daughter laugh.
"and you stayed with her?" she questioned.
"of course i stayed with her. your mom is the love of my life, she means more to me than you could ever imagine. she's my whole world. plus, i'm her husband, i'm supposed to put up with her bullshit," he said.
his daughter smiled and cuddled her head into her dad's chest, closing her eyes as her dad sung her to sleep.
and that night, daniel's wife made sure to cuddle him extra tight because she felt bad for throwing a tv remote at his head fourteen years ago. 

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟳/𝟲/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧