62 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗮
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤? 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑."
∞༺♡༻✧

I jumped at the sound of Jonah and I's apartment door being slammed shut.
I knew it was Jonah. He had been at the studio all day.
I walked out from where I was working in our bedroom to where he was standing in the kitchen.
"Hey, baby," I smiled.
He pulled a water bottle out of the fridge and then slammed the door shut.
"Woah, what happened?" I asked.
"Nothing."
"Then why are you slamming doors?"
"Because I feel like it."
"Well why do you feel like it?"
"Why are you interrogating me?"
"I asked you a question first?"
"It's nothing."
I shook my head and walked over to wear he was sitting at the kitchen table and started massaging his shoulders.
I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his shoulder and then his neck.
I felt him relaxing at my touch, but it was evident that something was still bothering him.
"Tell me what's wrong, baby," I whispered, pulling a chair up next to him.
"I told you nothing," he said, looking away.
I could tell he was trying to hide the tears that I had already seen welling up in his eyes.
"You can't keep it all inside, you know? Bottling it up won't do you any good." I said, rubbing his shoulder.
He turned to me, the tears starting to fall.
"Honey, don't cry. What's wrong?" I asked again.
"I'm just so stressed out. I thought I could handle all of this work, but I can't and I really don't know what to do now."
"Aw, sweetheart, you should have told me or the boys sooner. You know we're always here for you."
He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my neck.
I rested my head on his shoulder and rubbed his back for comfort.
"I love you," I whispered, feeling his grip on me tighten.
"I love you too."
"And please, if something's bothering you, tell me. I'm always here."
He looked up at me and a slight smile formed on his face, making me smile.
"Now, stop crying and lets go get some food."
I used my thumbs to wipe the tears from his cheeks and then kissed his nose, causing his smile to grow bigger.
"I love your smile."
"I love you."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 1/20/20
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧