105, 120, 123, 125, 135, 165, 173, 180, 191 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀𝟬𝟭
"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑠. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠."
"𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦"
"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ!"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜."
"ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑠"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝."
"𝑜ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔."
"𝑠ℎℎ, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒. 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜."
"𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠?"
∞༺♡༻✧

I laid back on Jonah's chest, kissing his cheek as we watched The Office together. Jonah was something I never expected. I never thought I would love someone the way I love him. I never thought I would want to fight for love. I always thought I would be alone my whole life.
That was until I went to my brother's concert. Yes, Daniel Seavey is my brother. My family went to his concert and that was the first time I had met his bandmates. I must admit, they are all cute, but my eyes were immediately glued to Jonah from the first moment I saw him.
I knew Daniel would never ever even consider letting me date one of his bandmates. Daniel is a protective brother, he would kill me if he found out I had feelings for Jonah.
That didn't stop us though. Jonah and I fell in love quickly. From the moment our lips first touched, we knew we had to be together. We didn't care if we had to sneak around and hide a big secret from Daniel. We were so in love and we still are.
About three months ago, we got caught. Jonah and I thought that Daniel went to Taco Bell with Corbyn, Jack, and Zach, but we were so wrong. Since we thought Daniel was gone, we went in the hot tub together, which led to a very very heated make out session, which only led to Jonah carrying me to his bed, which led to our swimsuits on the floor and a very intimate moment. Jonah and I were loud, thinking that we were home alone, but we were so so wrong. After we were done doing the do, we got dressed and went downstairs to get some food, where Daniel was waiting, a baseball bat clutched in his hands. It took every single thing I had to calm Daniel down and convince him that this is what I really really wanted. He wasn't happy about it, but he let us be after giving us a lecture on safe sex.
Now, we're happy as ever. Well, Daniel still watches us like a hawk, but we don't mind.
"Jonah, I'm bored. Let's prank Daniel," I said, looking up at him.
"He'll murder both of us. He sleeps with that baseball bat under his bed, y'know?" Jonah said, my eyebrows raising.
"Daniel is a fuck. Which is why he deserves to be pranked. All fucks deserve to be pranked," I said.
"I agree with you, Daniel is a fuck, but I don't wanna piss him off either. He's just worried about you, even though we all know I would never hurt you. I know he's annoying, but we have to respect his overprotective instincts no matter how much of a fuck he is," Jonah said, making me whine.
"Please, Jonah. I'll give you extra kisses," I bribed.
"You really want to prank him?" He asked.
"Yes!"
"Fine, but if he acts like a brat, you're dealing with him. Got it?"
"I got it."
I texted Corbyn, telling him to come to Jonah's room. Corbyn always has the best prank ideas, he's creative on a whole different level.
"I know! You should pretend that you and Jonah are fighting and pretend that Jonah hit you. It would totally freak Daniel out!" Corbyn suggested.
"Corbyn! That's the best idea, you are a prank genius!" I smiled, loving the idea.
"I don't know, Daniel's gonna be really upset. That's kind of extreme," Jonah said, worriedly.
"Baby, it'll be fine. I'm gonna go do my makeup and use some eyeshadow to give myself a bruise," I said.
I went back to my room to do my makeup, Jonah trailing behind. I sat down at my desk and began patting eyeshadow around my eye, forming what looked very similar to a black eye.
"Okay, so how are we going to do this?" he asked, running his hand through his hair.
"we are going to pretend fight, basically just scream at each other and then you should clap your hands together really loud so it sounds like a slap. then, we wait for mr daniel to lose his shit," i giggled.
"are you sure? you know daniel just loves you. i mean, yeah, he can be a dickhead and annoying, but he only acts the way he does because you're his little sister and he loves you. don't stress him out, he doesn't deserve that," jonah said softly.
corbyn walked in and we started laughing, thinking it was cute how much jonah cared about daniel's feelings.
"no, he'll be fine. i'll even hug him afterwards and you know i hate touching him," i laughed, finishing off my eyeshadow look.
"fine, but like i said, if he's upset, you're calming him down, not me," jonah warned, pointing his finger at me.
i rolled my eyes and stood up, corbyn leaving the room and going into his. i knew he was just sitting on the other side of his door listening.
"okay, yell at me," i said to jonah.
"about what?"
"i don't know, just say something."
he nodded, thinking for a second before starting to "fight" with me.
"what the fuck is wrong with you? what about us?" he yelled, causing me to hold back a laugh.
"there is no us! there never was!" i yelled back.
jonah and i continued screaming at each other and i created a few tears, trying my best to make it look real. jonah's face softened, but i told him to keep going, reassuring him that they were fake tears.
i motioned for him to smack his hands together and he did, making it sound like a slap.
i nodded and then ran downstairs to see daniel in the kitchen, his famous baseball bat clutched in his hands.
"daniel!" i cried out, running to my brother who looked like he was about to explode.
i used what little acting skills i had to cry into my brother's shoulder, his arms wrapped around me in a protective manner.
"we got into a fight," i bawled, hugging onto daniel.
"shh, you're safe. i won't let you go," daniel comforted, his protective brotherly instincts kicking in.
"jonah hit me," i cried, hugging him and focusing on my tears so i wouldn't laugh and blow our cover.
"hold this, i'm gonna go kick his ass," daniel growled, shoving his baseball bat into my hands.
i quickly hid the baseball bat, knowing it would be even uglier if daniel got ahold of it again. i ran upstairs after daniel, hoping that he hadn't done anything too crazy.
"what the fuck is wrong with you jonah? why would you ever lay hands on my sister! i could break your nose if i want to, you hear me?" daniel screamed, his fists clenched.
jonah shot me a worried glance. neither of us had ever seen daniel this angry.
"daniel, bro, calm down," jonah said softly.
"no! no, i won't calm down! you fucking hit my sister!" he yelled.
i placed a hand on daniel's shoulder, pulling him away from jonah, but i wasn't quick enough. daniel threw a punch, his fist coming in contact with jonah's cheek.
"ow! that hurt you son of a bitch!" jonah yelled, clearly frustrated from being punched.
"oh god, you're bleeding," i said worriedly, watching the blood trickle from jonahs nose.
"shit," jonah muttered, staring at me as if to say we need to tell daniel this is a prank right now.
"daniel! daniel, calm down!" i yelled, stepping in between him and jonah.
"why the fuck are you okay with this! you were just crying, how are you fine?" he asked.
i ran to my desk and grabbed a makeup wipe, running back to daniel and wiping the makeup off in front of him.
"it was a prank. we know how you hate that jonah and i are together, so we were pranking you just to piss you off," i explained.
"yeah, bro, we weren't really fighting. i didn't actually hit her, i would never do that. it was a prank, calm down," jonah said.
we watched as daniel's expression changed from angry to relieved to hurt to angry again.
he looked at me with angry eyes.
"i only wanted to protect you. i'm your brother, it's my job. can you just fuck off already, this prank was cruel," he said, leaving the room.
as soon as we were sure he was gone, jonah started going off.
"see! i told you! this was too far, i knew he'd get upset!" jonah said, his eyes wide.
"i...i didn't think...he's so sensitive, oh my god," i whined, rubbing my hands over my face.
"he's not sensitive, he's your brother. how many times am i gonna have to tell you this. he's just protective because he loves you. i'm the same with my sisters. you're lucky to have a brother that cares about you so much," jonah said.
"so...." i trailed off.
"so, i'm going to go clean up my nose and get in bed. you're going to go apologize to him and thank him for being a good brother. and then you're going to come cuddle with me because i deserve to be cuddled. i mean, seriously, i just got punched in the face. that shirt hurt," jonah whined.
i nodded and kissed jonah's cheek before heading downstairs.
before i went downstairs i went to corbyn's room.
"hey, corbs, our plan didn't go well," i sighed.
"i heard. i heard what jonah said too. he's right, you know? daniel is only an annoying fuck because he cares about you. so, go tell your brother you love him," he smiled.
i nodded and left corbyn's room, going downstairs. i walked around the house, not seeing daniel anywhere. i looked in the backyard to see him sitting on a lounge chair, a white claw in his hand.
i gingerly walked outside and sat down next him, but didn't say anything until he set his beer down, looking at me.
"i appreciate you, y'know?" i said.
"you have a pretty funny way of showing it," he scoffed.
"daniel, don't be a brat. i'm trying to be nice to you for once. i know you're just being overprotective because you care about me so much," i said, looking into his sad eyes.
"if you know that, then why pull a prank like that? it was fucking mean. i know jonah doesn't have the heart to actually hit you, but then again i believed you because you're my sister. i wish you would just understand that it's literally my job as your brother to keep you safe," he said.
"jonah keeps me safe," i muttered, but instantly regretted it as i saw the hurt expression on daniel's face.
"daniel, i-"
"no, y'know what? if i'm just useless and worth nothing to you, then don't talk to me. yeah, go to jonah, since he's the one that's been by your side since the day you were born. oh wait, he wasn't! i was! i've been there for you for years and suddenly he walks in and you look at me like i'm chopped liver!" daniel said defensively.
i sighed, knowing that i had fucked up.
"daniel, come here," i said, opening my arms and walking to him.
he hesitantly hugged me, his muscles still tense from being angry.
"i love you and i appreciate everything you do for me. i remember all the times when i was little and you would fight kids at school that were mean to me. and i remember every time i got hurt, you would pick me up and take care of me. the prank was a bad idea and i'm sorry. i didn't want to upset you, we all thought it would be funny," i said, rubbing his back.
"well, it wasn't funny. you better go make sure jonah's face is okay and tell him i'm sorry for punching him. and please, just go to sleep. it's been one hell of a night and i don't feel like listening to you two fuck," he sighed.
"okay," i giggled, hugging him tighter before pulling away to go to my boyfriend.
"i love you, daniel. thank you for being a good brother."
he only nodded, but i could see the small smile that was etching its way onto his face.
i went back upstairs to see jonah sitting on my bed, his face slightly bruised and puffy.
"hey, jonah. he's okay, he's not mad anymore. and he says sorry for punching you," i said, sitting down next to jonah.
jonah smiled and we laid down, cuddling into each other. we laid there for a while, but i could feel jonah was tense.
"you okay?" i asked, rubbing his shoulder as i gave him a gentle kiss.
"yeah, i just can't sleep. i'm going to go get a water, i'll be right back," he said, kissing my forehead before slipping out of bed.
i waited and waited, but he still hadn't come back. i slid out of bed to go check on him and make sure he was okay, but i stopped and hid once i saw him and daniel talking in the kitchen.
"bro, i would never hurt your sister. i love her," jonah said, making me smile.
"i know, it's just....she's like an adult now and it's hard for me to let go," daniel said sadly.
"i get it. i have sisters too. but she's strong and she can handle herself. i would never hurt her, daniel, i promise you that much. and if in some alternate universe situation i did, then i personally give you permission to beat my ass. but i won't hurt her. i want to marry your sister, daniel. not slap her in the face," jonah reassured, pulling daniel into a bro hug.
i smiled and then ran back upstairs, climbing in bed and waiting for jonah to return.
a few minutes passed and jonah returned, slipping back into bed and wrapping an arm around me.
"i wanna marry you too," i smiled, placing a kiss on his neck.
"oh you little shit, you were spying," jonah laughed.
"yeah. i love you, jonah."
"i love you too. and uh...no more pranks. my face hurts from daniel's big ass hand," jonah said.
"agreed. i love daniel, but he's still and will forever be a fuck."
"true. daniel is a fuck."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟭/𝟭𝟴/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧