22, 24 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗺𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒"
∞༺♡༻✧

Zach and I have both been extremely busy all day.  He was as the studio for a while and then he went to the grocery store. I was finishing up some work for my classes and then I was cleaning our apartment.
Right now, Zach was downstairs watching tv and eating a piece of pizza.
While he was downstairs eating, I was showering. Once I got out of the shower, I threw on a pair of nike athletic shorts and one of Zach's hoodies. I then weaved my hair into two french braids and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and then headaughing, watching as he glared at me.
"Yeah, yeah, you're so funny. Get your pretty little butt over here," he said, opening his arms.
I walked over downstairs to see Zach, cuddled underneath a blanket while his eyes were glued to the tv as some horror movie played.
"Boo!" I yelled, causing him to help and throw his phone.
I started l and sat next to him, him leaning up for a kiss.
"You're so tiny compared to me," I teased, watching as he struggled to reach my lips.
"Stop making fun of me, I just want a kiss," he whined.
I smiled and leaned down, placing a soft kiss to his lips.
"Okay, you have to cuddle me for the rest of the night," he demanded.
"Why's that?"
"Because this movie is scary and you're not allowed to leave me alone now that I've watched it," he explained.
I let out a laugh and then wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on my chest.
"I love you, Zach."
"I love you too."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧