193, 197, 199 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗶𝘀
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙!"
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑥 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚?!?!"
"𝑖 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠!"
∞༺♡༻✧

i was at a party with my boyfriend and we were actually having fun.
recently he's been distant and i don't know why.
while we were dancing, i suddenly spotted my closest friend, daniel, on the other side of the room.
i told my boyfriend i was going to go say hi really quick and i wouldn't be long. he just nodded and i left.
i talked to daniel for longer than i expected. daniel and i always just really connect, so we ended up talking for a little longer than three minutes.
i glanced over to see the most heartbreaking sight. my boyfriend, with his lips on another random girls lips.
"holy shit," i said, pointing so that daniel would see.
daniel lunged forwards to go beat him up, but i stopped him. i wanted to handle this myself.
"i'm gonna go talk to him. do you mind taking me home afterwards?" i asked daniel.
"of course. you wanna stay at my place?" he asked.
"yeah."
daniel went to his car and i stormed over to my soon to be ex boyfriend.
"what the fuck?" i raged.
"what?"
"you kissed another girl!" i screamed.
he looked shocked, he didn't think that i saw it.
"baby, i didn't mean it, she kissed me," he lied.
"cut the bullshit. i left you alone for ten fucking minutes! you've been distant lately and to be honest, you've never respected me the way a boyfriend should! fuck you, were over," i spat.
i then left, despite his yells for me to wait.
i ran to daniel's car and waited until he was out of the neighborhood to break down into tears.
daniel reached over and let me hold his hand for comfort.
"shh, sweets, don't cry. he's an asshole, he's not and never will be worth your tears," daniel comforted.
it wasn't long before we were home.
daniel made me some quesadillas while i took a shower.
after i got out of the shower, i cleaned all of my makeup off, put my hair in a bun, and then changed into a pair of shorts i left at daniel's house and one of his big hoodies.
i went into the kitchen where i was surprised with a shit ton of quesadillas.
i wasn't hungry at all, in fact, the thought of food made me nauseas.
"um...you made all of this?" i asked.
"yeah. i knew you'd probably be hungry, so i made you your favorite."
he was being so sweet and i didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying i wasn't hungry, but i really really didn't want to eat.
so i just burst into tears like a little kid.
daniel looked confused, but he rushed to my side anyways.
"hey, shh, what's wrong?" he asked, his arms already wrapped very tightly around me.
"i-i'm sorry, i just...i feel bad because y-you're so sweet a-and you made all this, b-but i'm not hungry," i sobbed into his bare chest.
"oh, honey, don't feel bad. it's okay, it's no big deal," he soothed, his hand resting on the back of my head.
i looked up and i felt like i needed to tell him the one thing that's bothering me the most.
"i...i feel so fucking gross daniel. i gave him everything! he took my virginity!" i sobbed.
"wait, what?" he asked.
"i had sex with him," i cried, feeling disgusted with myself.
"why would you have sex with him?!?" daniel questioned, looking pained himself.
"i-i dont k-know," i cried.
"ok, ok, hey, shh. i know your upset and i don't really know how to help, but maybe if you just try to get some sleep you'll feel a little better in the morning," he offered.
i nodded and went into daniel's bedroom and laid down in his bed while he ate his quesadillas.
i was laying there for almost an hour, but i couldn't sleep.
so, i got up and walked out to the living room where daniel was just sitting on his phone.
he looked up at me and frowned, sensing something was wrong.
"what's up?" he asked.
"can you come lay with me?" i asked, playing with the strings on his hoodie.
"yeah, of course."
daniel turned off his tv and followed me back to his bedroom.
i crawled under the covers and he followed me. i curled into his warm body and let him softly sing me to sleep, placing kisses on my forehead occasionally.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧