43, 73, 75 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝟭𝟰
"𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛?"
"𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑒"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔"
∞༺♡༻✧

I sauntered into Daniel and I's apartment, feeling absolutely dead.
It was an extremely long day at work, my boss was acting like an amped of version of Micheal Scott, I haven't eaten anything all day, I don't feel good, I'm on my period, and I have to make dinner for Daniel and I and then continue to do a shit ton of work.
"Daniel?" I called out, wondering where he was.
"In the kitchen, babes," he replied.
I set my bag down and walked i to the kitchen to see him already making his special homemade ravioli for the both of us.
"Oh, honey, you didn't have to make dinner," I said, walking over and placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Yeah, but I had the day off and I wanted to," he replied, making sure he stopped to place a proper kiss on my lips like he does every day when I get home from work.
"While don't you get a drink and sit down. It's going to be ready in like five minutes," he said.
I poured us both a glass of soda and sat down at the table.
He placed two plates down on the table and we both dug in.
"So, what'd you do today, sweetheart?" I asked.
"Well, I slept in and then made myself a pancake and it was actually really good. Then I showered, watched a movie, played some video games, and then started making dinner. How about you, how was your day?" he asked.
"Fucking exhausting, but what else is new?" I scoffed.
"Well, at least after dinner we can just go to bed and cuddle and you can get a good nights sleep," he said, then showed off his beautiful smile.
"No, I have a few things I have to finish up, so I'm gonna be up pretty late," I sighed.
Daniel frowned and grabbed my free hand, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.
"Again? Baby, that's not healthy, you need sleep," he said, sounding concerned.
I shrugged and then stood up, taking my plate to the sink.
"Okay, I'll do the dishes, don't worry about it," he said.
I nodded and kissed his nose as a thank you, then grabbed my bag and headed towards our office.
I pulled my work out and started going at it, even though I had no energy left and I was the having the worst period cramps of my life.
About a half hour into my work, I bursted into tears and cried into my arms, trying to stay quiet so that Daniel wouldn't hear.
I composed myself and wiped my tears, but Daniel walked in and immediately noticed my red and puffy eyes.
"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing."
"That was a lie. You've been crying, what's wrong?"
"I told you nothing, I'm okay."
"I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth."
"I'm fine. Stop asking," I snapped, letting my head fall into my hands.
Daniel should have left my grumpy ass because he didn't deserve to be snapped at, but that's not Daniel.
He cares way too much.
He started rubbing my back and eventually picked me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Ok, I'm taking you up to bed."
"No, I have to finish my-"
"It isn't up for debate," he said sternly.
I gave up and let him carry me upstairs.
He set me down on our bed and went to the closet, pulling out a pair of pajama shorts and one of his hoodies.
I pulled my knees into groaned, feeling another cramp.
"You okay?" he asked, squatting at the foot of the bed in front of me.
"No, I have the worst cramps and I haven't felt good all day and my boss was being a dick and I'm so tried and I just wanna die," I cried, bursting into tears again.
"Awe, babes," he said, pulling me into his lap.
I cried into his shoulder for a little before calming down enough to look up at Daniel.
"Call of tomorrow, babes, you never miss work, your boss won't care. Tomorrow, we are going to chill together and you are going to get caught up on the ridiculous amount of sleep you've lost," he said.
I nodded and kissed his jaw, thankful for the wonderful man I get to call my husband.
"You wanna take a shower, babes?" he asked.
I nodded again and he picked me up.
I stayed latched onto him as he grabbed new clothes and underwear for both of us and bath towels.
We went into our shared bathroom and stripped of our clothing, then stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over us.
Even though we were both naked, I knew Daniel would never even think about trying anything. He's always had respect for me.
He washed my hair and massaged my head, occasionally leaving kisses on my shoulder.
We both showered and then he hugged me and I rested my head on his chest as we just stood together, enjoying the moment.
After a while, we both stepped out and dried off. Daniel stepped out while I took care of my business and then put my clothes on.
He came back in with his sweatpants on, but shirtless because he doesn't like sleeping in shirts.
We both brushed out teeth and I did my skincare routine while Daniel dried my hair.
After we were ready for bed, Daniel carried me to our room and laid me down in bed, then laid next to me.
He kissed all over my face before finally settling down and holding me tightly.
"Get some sleep, babes, I'll make you breakfast in bed tomorrow," he said.
"You're the best husband in the whole universe Daniel, thank you for always taking care of me,"
I smiled, then kissed his neck.
"Hey, it's my job. Did you cramps at lest go away?" he asked.
"Yeah, I feel a lot better now. I love you so much, Daniel," I said.
"I love you more. I'll see you in the morning, mon amour," he said.
I smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips before falling asleep on his chest.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟮𝟯/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧