151, 183 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑖𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒."
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔!"
∞༺♡༻✧

𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀! 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱  𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗵 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 @. 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹, 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱. 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱.
𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵
𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲
🤍🌸

i sat in the living room with daniel and i's two kids, watching the news.
daniel was in the bathroom. he just got out of the shower and was just finishing up his nightly routine.
the news was talking about the weather and how the storm that is coming is pretty severe. i never liked storms, they freak me out. i know that neither of our kids like them either. we have a seven year old son and a four year old daughter, so they are pretty young and thunder and lighting still scares them a lot.
the news man was suddenly cut off by another news reporter. the new news reporter started talking about how there is now a tornado warning. he advised everyone to take shelter in there basements and away from windows immediately.
"mommy, that guy said there's gonna be a tornado!" my daughter shrieked, pouring at the tv.
"i know, honey. why don't you two go down in the basement and turn on the tv down there. i'm gonna go get daddy," i said, trying to stay calm for them.
they both ran to the basement and i quickly made my way to the bathroom. i knocked on the door and daniel opened it, his toothbrush sticking out of his mouth.
"the news just said there is a tornado warning!" i said, my eyes filled with worry as i looked up at daniel.
he quickly spit the toothpaste out and dropped his toothbrush on the counter.
"where are the kids?" he asked.
"downstairs. i don't know how bad this is going to be...but i'm scared," i said quietly.
"hey, it's gonna be okay. we'll go downstairs and wait it out. we're safe, honey, don't stress," daniel replied, then left a soft kiss on my forehead.
i smiled and nodded. we both then grabbed our phones, some snacks, and some flashlights in case the power went out.
we went downstairs to see our kids sitting on the couch, wife eyed as they watched the news.
daniel and i walked over and sat down next to them, watching the news as well.
we started hearing the rain and the wind was really picking up.
our son wrapped a blanket around himself and our daughter cuddled into daniel, his face buried in his chest.
daniel held our daughter with on arm, his other arm reached around our two kids so that he could hold my hand.
all of a sudden, the lights flickered and the power went out, causing me to jump and our daughter to scream.
i quickly turned on the flashlights and then lit a few candles we had downstairs.
"daddy, i'm scared!" our daughter sobbed, her arms wrapped tightly around daniel's neck.
"it's alright. i'm right here, baby. the storm can't hurt you, we're all gonna be fine," he said, his arms wrapped just as tightly around her to make her feel safe.
our son had somehow fallen asleep, his was underneath the blanket snoring.
daniel moved over a little so that i could sit next to him. he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side, then kissed my cheek.
the wind was really rough and daniel and i heard a loud crack before the ground slightly shook.
our daughter has also fallen asleep as it was getting pretty late. daniel laid her down next to our son and covered her up.
as they laid on one couch, daniel and i moved over to the other and cuddled.
thunder suddenly boomed and i flinched ans moved further into daniel.
we listened to things being thrown around by the wind and more loud thunder followed by bright lightening.
"daniel?"
"hm?"
"did you fall asleep?"
"no. i would never. i know you're scared, love, i wouldn't fall asleep when you need me awake to tell you that everything is fine."
"i'm so scared," i whimpered.
"i know. but i'm right here, i won't let anything bad happen to you. ever. just take a deep breath and go to sleep," he said.
i leaned up and kissed his neck, then nuzzled my head further into his neck.
"thank you for always protecting us," i whispered.
"it's my job."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧