101, 104, 110, 112, 131 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗽𝟴𝟭
"𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟"
"𝑠ℎℎℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤"
"𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"
"𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔"
∞༺♡༻✧

daniel and i sat on the couch as we listened to our daughter and her boyfriend outside.
they were fighting, we could hear them screaming at each other.
"i'm sorry, okay?" we heard him say.
"no, you're not sorry! she's not yours! i'm your girlfriend! you were ready to leave me for her!" she screamed.
i wasn't too fond of her boyfriend and daniel absolutely hates him. every time he comes over, daniel makes sure to glare at him and keep an eye on him.
"whatever," he said, causing daniel to jump off the couch.
i grabbed his arm and pulled him back down, laying my head on his shoulder to calm him down.
"get out!" she yelled.
we heard his keys jingle before our back door opened and he walked in. he walked to the front door, only to be stopped by us sitting on the couch, staring at him.
"mr. seavey, i-"
he was cut off by daniel standing up and walking over to him.
"get the fuck out of my house and stay the hell away from daughter. am i clear?" he growled, his fist balling the kids shirt up.
"y-yes," the boy stuttered.
daniel nodded and pushed the kid towards the front door, which he quickly ran out.
our daughter walked into the room and she instantly began bawling her eyes out.
we both ran to her and hugged her.
"dad, you were right. he's a liar," she sobbed.
"shhh, i know. come here, honey, sit with me," he said, pulling her to the couch.
we sat down, our daughter in the middle.
"listen to me. i've never told you this story, but you should hear it now. before your mom and i started dating, we were best friends. when we were in tenth grade, she started dating this turd face named jake. i hated him and i even got into a fist fight with him over your mom. now, your mother was an idiot and she wouldn't believe me when i told her he was an ass. until one day, he cheated and so of course she came to me. i hated seeing your mom cry, but i was relieved knowing she was free of that asshole. so, i kissed your mom and she fell in love with me because i'm so hot," he told, making us all laugh a little.
"all he ever did was use you. why can't you see that, baby?" he asked.
"i see it now, i just didn't before," she hiccuped.
"well, moral of the story is, sometimes you think you know what you want and you truly believe that you're right, when the thing you really want is right in front of you. love always finds you at the most unexpected times," he said.
"what do you mean?"
"i mean, that instead of searching through all those empty souls, go to the person that truly cares about you," daniel explained.
our daughter nodded and then hugged daniel, which made him smile.
"thanks dad," she said.
our daughter went up to her room, leaving daniel and i alone on the couch.
"you're such a good dad," i complimented, leaning up to press a kiss to his jaw.
"mm, i love you. you look tired though, you wanna go to bed?" he asked.
"sure. carry me?"
"always."
daniel carries me upstairs and threw me into the bed, then jumped right on top of me.
"you fucker, that hurt!" i groaned, pushing him off of me .
"love me!" he whined, pulling me on top of his body.
"i do love you!"
we both started laughing as we cuddled into each other. as i laid on daniel's body, he began talking about this restaurant he wanted go to and how he loves fettuccine alfredo.
"oh, i'm sorry, are you trying to sleep? i'll stop talking," he said, sounding guilty.
"no, i don't care what you talk about, just keep talking. i love your voice," i whispered.
"so, you want me to sing to you?"
"yes."
he kissed me and then began singing quietly until i fell asleep on his chest.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟳/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧