5, 28, 97 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗺𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻_𝟴𝟴𝟵𝟴
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ?"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑦"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒!"
∞༺♡༻✧

Corbyn and I have been together for almost 4 years and he has never seen me cry.
Not once.
He's never even seen me have tears in my eyes.
I try not to show emotion, it truly does make me feel weak.
Today happened to be a rare occasion where I felt like bawling my eyes out for 24 hours straight.
I was overloaded with work, it's finals week and my mom just called to tell me that my childhood dog passed away.
So, yes, I wanted to cry forever.
I just don't want Corbyn to know.
He should be home from the store any second, so I composed myself and pretended to be focused on my schoolwork.
A few minutes later, Corbyn strolled through the door and stood right in front of me and stared at me like he always does.
Whenever I'm busy, he stands in the way of what I'm doing and stares at me until I give him the attention he wants.
For the first time in my whole life, I had trouble holding back my emotions.
I felt the tears welling in my eyes, so I didn't look up at Corbyn, which obviously confused him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
I jolted away and stood from the couch.
"Don't touch me!" I shrieked.
"Hey, woah, calm down. What happened, did I do something wrong?" he asked, worriedly.
"No, nothing's wrong. It's not you, it's nothing," I rushed out, starting to pace a kitchen.
"Well, that was lie, something is obviously wrong. Did I do something to piss you off, did your friends do something, are you just stressed from work? Talk to me, baby, I wanna help you," he said.
I, for the first time in my whole life, gave up.
"Corbyn, my dog died," I said, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.
I instantly wiped it away and then turned away, not wanting him to see.
"Hey, I saw that tear. You know, it's okay to cry. I'm not going to judge you, crying is normal. Everyone cries, it's just a human function," he said.
He walked towards me and pulled me close to him. I never realized how good it felt to be cuddled by someone when you're upset.
He gently picked me up and walked to the couch, sitting down with me in his lap.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, crying onto his shoulder.
"Let it out, sweetheart. I'm really sorry about your dog, he was a cutie," he said, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around me.
"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked, searching his eyes.
"Well, when you bottle stuff up, it tends to all come out at once and then it really does hurt. You just have to remember that you're not alone. I'm always here, you're stuck with me forever," he assured.
"Yeah, well that's not a bad thing. I really love you, Corbyn, I'm glad I have you," I whispered.
He smiled and placed a few kisses on my neck.
"How about we cuddle for the rest of our lives?" he asked.
"I'm down," I replied.
He smiled and wiped the tears from my cheeks before, laying down on the couch and covering us up with a blanket I was using to study. We cuddled as close as possible and fell asleep together.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧