42, 48, 79, 97 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗳𝗳𝗲
"𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝."
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜?"
"𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒!"
∞༺♡༻✧

betrayal.
we've all had a fake friend or a fake family member. we've all dealt with people that have betrayed us.
i just never thought that i would be betrayed by the only person in the whole world that i've ever loved.
daniel seavey.
he's been my friend since fifth grade, but i've had a crush on him since the third grade.
we've always been attached at the hip, he's always defending me.
but he left me today.
he left me alone at my house when i needed him the most.
i took an AP exam today and it was extremely hard. i don't think i did well on it at all. i also hurt my knee pretty bad at volleyball practice and i haven't felt good all day. as soon as i got home from volleyball i vomited and now i have a fever.
i texted daniel and told him i really needed him, but he told me he was going to a party.
i knew why.
the popular girls in our school are all over him and he believes they are the best things since sliced bread. he thinks he has a chance with them, but i know they just want him for attention. i want him to be happy and i guess if they make him happy, then i'll have to let him go. but i don't want to watch him get his heart broken.
i laid in bed, tears falling down my cheeks. i just wanted my best friend here to make me feel better.
he always makes me feel better when i'm sick, i just want him to be here.
as the night went on, i remained alone.
i was upset, to say the very least.
i laid in my bed, watching a movie, just trying to take my mind off the fact that daniel left me alone.
all of a sudden, my phone buzzed.

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗯𝘂𝗴❤️
hey, i know it's getting late, but i'm on my way over now. the party got broken up by the cops. you feeling any better?

𝗺𝗲
don't bother, just go home

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗯𝘂𝗴❤️
why? what's wrong ?

𝗺𝗲
nothing, just don't fucking show up here

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗯𝘂𝗴❤️
what the fuck? i'm coming over right now, we need to talk

i sighed and turned my phone off.
"mom?" i called.
a few long seconds passed before she entered my room.
"hey, what's up? you need anything?" she asked.
"yeah. if daniel shows up here can you just tell him to go home. i don't wanna see him right now," i informed.
she sighed and sat down on me bed.
"you two never fight, what happened?" she asked.
"he...i wanted him to come over tonight because i don't feel good and he always takes care of me. he never leaves me and tonight he just let me here alone to go to some stupid party," i explained.
"honey, i know you don't wanna hear this, but you guys aren't in middle school anymore. you guys grew up and sometimes, friends drift apart. maybe daniel's just moving on," she said.
tears sprung to my eyes at the statement.
"don't cry, baby, i know it hurts. i know you love him, but sometimes things happen. you'll both get over it."
i shook my head and the tears immediately started streaming down my cheeks.
"b-but i don't wanna lose him! he's my best friend, i need him mom!" i sobbed.
as soon as those words left my mouth, daniel appeared in the doorway.
i froze and my mom turned around to see.
"i'll give you two some space," she said before she left the room.
"i don't know what the fuck any of that was or what your texts were, but i deserve an explanation," he said.
"is this how little you think of me, daniel? you don't even wanna be around me anymore. i had the worst fucking day and i just needed you to be here for me, but no. you just had to go to some stupid fucking party to hang out with some stupid slut!" i raged, making myself feel more sick.
"i do not think little of you! i don't understand what you want? am i not allowed to go to fucking parties? you don't own me!" he yelled.
i couldn't respond, as my crying had picked up from his yelling.
"i mean, seriously! i'm your friend, not your fucking boyfriend! if i wanna go hang out with other girls at a party, i can! you can't fucking control me! you're so goddamn clingy, sometimes i wish that i never even met you!" he screamed.
"shut up. just shut up," i croaked out.
"don't tell me to shut up! you need to hear this! you hurt me! you hold me back and you're clingy and you need to fucking grow up! we're not in fifth grade anymore, sweetheart, i'm not gonna constantly be right by you're side!" he continued yelling.
"did it ever occur to you that you're hurting me too? daniel, you are the only thing that i have. you're popular and people like you and you can do whatever you want! i'm not. nobody loves me daniel, you're the only person that has ever shown me love! every one hates me, i'm under immense amounts of stress, i feel so fucking sick, i wanna throw myself off a bridge, i can't fucking take it anymore! so, i'm so so fucking sorry, daniel. i'm so sorry i asked you to skip a party to be here for me! i should just suck it up because it doesn't matter anyways!" i fought back.
as soon as i finished screaming, i felt extremely nauseous.
"oh no," i breathed out.
i quickly grabbed the bucket next to my bed and threw up the soup i ate earlier into it.
as i was throwing up i felt daniel holding my hair back and rubbing my back.
in between gags, i swatted his hand away and yelled "don't touch me!"
i shrugged his hand off my back and continued vomiting.
once i was finished i slowly looked up to see daniel holding a paper towel and a glass of water.
he knelt down and pried my hands off the bucket and then wiped my face with the paper towel. he handed me the glass of water, which i slowly drank.
he took the bucket to the bathroom and then came back.
he sat down on my bed and then picked me up and settled me in his lap.
i was too weak to fight so i cuddled into him.
"hey, beautiful, look at me," he said gently.
i looked up and he leaned down to kiss the tears off my cheeks.
"fuck, i don't know why i say the things i say to you. i don't know why i go to those parties, they're dangerous and they get broke up so quick. i'm sorry i haven't paid enough attention to you, i had no idea you are going through so much. fuck, i'm the worst man in the world. i'm so so fucking sorry, my love. please forget everything i said," he said.
i wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled further into his chest.
"i love you," i whispered.
"oh, you have no idea. i should've asked you out years ago," he said.
i smiled and gently kissed his cheek, hoping he would get the idea that i love him too.
"you tired, babes?" he asked.
"very. can you stay the night, i need you," i asked.
"of course, i'm staying," he said.
he laid down in my bed and i laid on top of him.
"get some sleep, my love," he said.
i fell asleep cuddled into his warm body like i would until the day we die.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭𝟲/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧