1, 11, 14 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗿𝗹𝗱
"𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑡"
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡"
∞༺♡༻✧

I woke up, resting on my boyfriend, Daniel's, chest. He was still asleep, his arms wrapped tightly around me as he peacefully slept.
I smiled remembering last nights events.
We went to the beach last night and had a picnic and took some pictures. We ended up walking along the shoreline until almost midnight.
When we got home, we somehow ended up in a very heated make-out session, which led to a very fun night for us.
This morning, we were still cuddled up together, the sun shining through the blinds.
It seemed like a perfect morning.
I ran my fingers through Daniel's hair gently and lightly placed kisses on his cheeks until his eyes slowly opened.
"Mmm, good morning," he said, his morning voice apparent.
"Morning," I replied, placing a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.
"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" he asked, smirking down at me.
I blushed and nodded into his chest, leaving a trail of soft kisses along the way.
He laughed and pulled me on top of him, lifting me up and then pulling me back down to kiss me.
I laid on top of him and we cuddled for a while before he slipped out bed, leaving me cold in my underwear and t-shirt.
"Nooo, it's cold," I whined, reaching out to him.
He went and grabbed a hoodie from our closet and handed it to me, then placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Stay in bed, I'll bring breakfast up."
I smiled and rolled over, stretching out while I waited for Daniel to come back.
I laid my head on his pillow and took in the scent of his hoodie, smiling because the whole bed pretty much smelt like him.
After a while he came back with a plate, two pieces of avocado toast and two scrambled eggs, and two glasses of orange juice because we unsurprisingly ran out of apple juice.
He sat next to me and we ate in a comfortable silence since we were both starving.
He threw the plate on the side table and picked me up in his arms again, setting me down in his lap.
I leaned forward and kissed his nose, causing him to scrunch his face up.
I giggled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You're the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being i've ever met," he whispered while leaving soft kisses on my neck.
I smiled as happy tears started welling in my eyes.
I pulled back and he instantly saw the tears, his face growing very concerned.
"Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something to upset you, why are there tears in your eyes?" he asked, wiping a tear as soon as it fell.
"No, no, nothing wrong. They're happy tears, Daniel, I just feel so happy because I have you. I love you so much", I said.
"Aww, sweetheart, I love you too. Always have, always will," he smiled, kissing me.
I wish that every morning could be like this one.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭𝟱/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧