love songs - daniel seavey

𝗵𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀" 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗻
𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱.
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 🤍☁️

he sat at the dinner table, his face showing absolutely no emotion. he was there, but he wasn't there. he was present at the dinner table, but he wasn't really there.
i placed my fork down and reached across the table, gently taking his hand in mine. he looked up for a second and gave me a small smile, but i could tell he was just trying to be strong and put up an act for me.
he's been stressed out and dealing with a lot of anxiety lately. his band has been working crazy hard and he's exhausted. the band just released a song, but it wasn't doing as well as they expected it to and management has been extra hard on them because of that.
daniel loves his music, it's one of the most important things in his life. he's pours his heart and soul into every word of every song and he stays up all through the night just to find the perfect sound. he wrote a single and he produced it all by himself. i was the first person to hear it besides the band and it sounded amazing to me. his eyes lit up every time he played it and anyone could tell that he was very proud of his work. when his manager told him the song wasn't doing well, i knew his heart cracked in half.
he tries to be strong, he acts like he's fine and like it isn't destroying him.
but i'm his wife, i know when he's not okay.
"d, you don't have to be tough around me," i said softly, staring into his crystal blue eyes.
just those eight words were enough to cause him to break down.
"oh, d, i know," i said, standing up and pulling him into a hug.
he didn't want to talk about it, he wanted to play it off like he was fine, but i knew better than that.
"when did music become more about money and business than passion?" he asked tearfully.
"i don't know. i wish i could give you an answer, but i don't know. but i do know that you and your talent and your music are so great. i know it's been rough lately, i do. but i also know that you are an incredible artist. every time you play a song for me, i fall even more in love with you. i know the song didn't do great, but maybe the next one will. or maybe the next one after that will. i don't want you to be discouraged or sad because you are the most talented, creative, and beautiful people i have ever met. it'll be okay, danibug, i promise," i comforted, rubbing his back as i talked to him.
"i'm so lucky to have you. i hate feeling like this, but i have to admit that crying feels better with you," he replied.
i smiled and pulled away from the hug. i wiped away his tears and kissed him softly on the lips.
"i say we leave the dishes for tomorrow and just go to bed. you definitely could use some sleep," i said quietly.
"i agree with that statement," he said, his smile making an appearance for the first time in a long time.
i held his hand as we walked to our bedroom. i changed into a pair of shorts and his t-shirt. he pulled his shirt off and took of his sweatpants, he only likes to sleep in boxers.
we climbed into bed, our bodies instantly attached to each other. he rested his head on my chest, just like he does when he doesn't feel good or wants comfort. my fingers gently scratched his head, knowing it always makes him sleepy.
"goodnight daniel, i love you my talented boy," i whispered.
"goodnight. i love you more than you'll ever know," he replied as he fell asleep.

☁️

sooo....uh....

it's been a while

i wanna start by apologizing for being so inactive. you guys are so amazing and i'm so grateful that you take time out of your day to read my writing, it means so much more that you'll ever know. so if you're reading this, sorry that i've kept you waiting and thank you for sticking with me.

the last few months were difficult for me. i dealt with some personal relationship stuff and i started failing classes and my anxiety spiked again. i was going through all of it alone and i really didn't have the energy to do much, so i didn't write anything at all.

now that i'm back to writing, i've been spending some time just being creative. i will 100% write all the request i have, i promise i will write them for you. i just want to take a little bit of time to write my own stuff. the next couple of imagines are coming straight from my mind or songs. no prompts, no ideas from anyone else, just me.

so, yes, i will write your requests, i just wanna be creative for a little while.

thank you guys for reading! comment your thoughts, i love reading your comments so much. thank you so so much, i love you guys 🤍