love back

hey everybody.
it's been a hot minute.

i just want to say that i'm officially going to be ending this book.

with that being said:

thank you thank you thank you so so so much to everyone single person who read, voted, commented, or shared this book.
writing this book was something i loved so much during my freshman year of high school. this book got me through so shit, not gonna lie.
so thank you.
thank you so much, i appreciate every single one of you for spending time with this book.
i love you.

i'm at a point in my life where i'm no longer a freshman in huh school, i'm an adult. i have taken on a lot more in my life and i haven't found any time to sit down and contribute to this book.
with that being said, i will no longer be uploading on this book.

i have a lot of ideas for other books that i want to write, something that is more mature and something i think you will all love. i'd been so happy to see you all stick around and read what i've got coming up in the future.

i want to say a huge thank you to the why don't we boys. i think we can all agree that jack and zach are the funniest people we know of. jonah is the sweetest soul i've ever seen and i'm glad that jonah marais exists in this world. corbyn is such an inspiring person, i have always looked up to him and probably always will. and daniel will always be my #1 man. these 5 idiots have taught me so much and i'm eternally grateful for them.

this book, those 5 boys, and the people that read this book have definitely brought love back for me.

thank you so much.

one last time, comment what brought love back for you.

thank you.
i love you.

- chloe 🤍