41 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠"
∞༺♡༻✧

I love weekends.
Weekends give me time to get all caught up and work and then relax by myself without having to worry about anyone else.
This weekend, that wasn't the case.
My moms friend from college, and her son, Daniel were staying at our house this weekend.
I didn't mind my moms friend, but having Daniel around was very uncomfortable.
Probably because he is one of the most attractive people i've ever seen.
And because he flirts a lot.
Right now, my mom and Daniels mom went out to the farmers market, leaving the house completely empty, besides Daniel and I.
He sat on one couch, his guitar resting against his chest as he strummed random chords.
I was curled up in the chair in the corner, reading my book and listening to the rain hit the window.
Everything was fine until Daniel started to sing.
I glanced up, but then refocused on my book, trying to block him out.
It's really hard to do that, though, when he's playing his guitar and singing fairly loud.
I stared at him, hoping to catch his attention, but he was so focused on his music that he probably forgot that I was even in the room.
I relaxed as I listened to his voice, it was beautiful.
"Please shut up. I can't stand how appealing your voice is," i blurted, instantly regretting it.
He stopped, locking eyes with me.
"I-i'm sorry, I don't know hey I...." I trailed off.
"No....don't apologize...."
We both just sat there, and awkward silence filling the room.
"Okay, yeah, I can't take this anymore," he said.
Daniel set his guitar down and then pushed himself off the couch.
He quickly made his way over to me and pulled me up, holding me tight against his body.
In what felt like seconds, his lips were on mine and then my feet were off the ground and he was carrying me and then I was laying on the bed with his body on top of mine and then clothes were scattered everywhere and anyone could figure out where it went from there.
I rested my head on Daniels bare chest, both of us out of breath. He gave me his t-shirt to wear, but I was still a little cold, so he made sure to keep his arms wrapped securely around me.
"I think I love you," I whispered into his chest.
"I know I love you."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 2/16/20
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧