89, 90, 91 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗔𝗱𝗿𝘆𝗮_𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆
"𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑"
"𝑖𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡"
∞༺♡༻✧

It's Christmas and I think Daniel is going to love his present.
We have been trying to have a baby for quite some time and a few days ago, I found out I'm pregnant.
I decided to wrap the pregnancy test in a small box and let him open it, which would reveal to him that we're going to have a baby.
Him and I sat in our living room, watching Elf and drinking tea.
We went to his family's house today and exchanged gifts and had dinner, but now that we're home, we're just chilling together.
Commercials came on and I decided right now was the perfect time to tell him.
"I'll be right back, I have a present for you in our room," I said, standing from the couch.
He nodded and I ran off to our room, retrieving the little box I wrapped in white wrapping paper with a little red bow on it.
I sat down next to him on the couch and handed him the little box with a huge smile on my face.
"Baby, you didn't have to," he smiled.
"Well, you're going to get it anyways, so I thought why not," I said, internally laughing.
He really has no idea.
He unwrapped it and when he opened the little box, he stared down at the positive test for a few seconds in shock.
Then he let his head fall into his hands as he started to cry.
"Aw, sweetheart, don't cry," I said, wrapping an arm around him.
He looked up and latched onto me, kissing me sweetly.
"I'm gonna be a dad?" he asked, tears cascading down his cheeks.
"Yes, honey, I'm pregnant and we're really going to have a baby!" I smiled, pulling him close to me.
"Oh my god, I'm gonna be a dad!" he shrieked, hugging me tight.

9 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

I jolted up in bed, a sharp pain shooting through my stomach.
"Fuck," I muttered.
I slid out of bed and went to the bathroom, trying not to wake Daniel up.
I leaned against the counter, praying for the pain to pass.
Without any warning, my water broke and another sharp pain shot through my stomach.
"Daniel!" I called, knowing that this baby was coming.
He must not have heard me, so I waddled back to our room and shook him pretty hard until he opened his eyes, staring up at me groggily.
"Mmm, what's wrong?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"My water just broke," I said, finally letting it settle that I was about to give birth.
That was enough to get him out of bed.
He helped me out of the room, grabbing the hospital bag on the way.
Everything went by in a blur as he helped me out my shoes on and got me in the car and then sped to the hospital.
Everything was blurry as the nurses got everything prepared for me left me on the bed while I waited with Daniel.
As I waited, everything finally set in and I started to freak out. Giving birth does not seem the slightest bit comfortable and I was terrified.
Tears sprung to my eyes and I reached over, grabbing Daniel's hand.
"Dani, I'm scared," I cried out, looking up to him.
"I know, baby. I'm scared too, but we've got each other. I'm not leaving, I'm right here and soon, we're gonna have a beautiful little girl to love. It's all going to be perfectly fine, just squeeze my hand," he said, giving my hand a light squeeze.
We waited for a few minutes before I felt another contraction coming on.
"Oh my god," I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut.
"Okay, um..it's okay...I..just look at me," he said.
I looked up at him, but I was in an immense amount of pain.
"Daniel, sweetheart, you're very attractive and I love you, but staring at your face isn't doing me much justice right about now," I said.
He sighed and did what he could.
He leaned down and kissed me, continuing to kiss me until the contraction passed.
At least I would have Daniel by my side.

4 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Daniel left for tour two weeks after our daughter was born and it's been crazy without him, but he comes home today.
I put her to bed about an hour ago and now I was just chilling out in the couch, doing absolutely nothing but soaking up the peace and quiet.
The tv was off and everything was silent.
I sat in silence for another 15 minutes before the front door opened, revealing my handsome husband.
I didn't hesitate to sprint into his arms, hugging him tight.
"Hey, sweetheart, how are you?" he asked, picking me up.
"I'm fucking exhausted, but she's asleep and everything has been quiet and it's been so nice."
He smiled and kissed me, walking up to our room with me in his grasp.
He set me in our bed while he pulled his shirt off, then crawled into bed next to me.
"Okay, lets get some sleep," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

𖧷

I woke up to the sound of our baby's cries.
This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, she isn't a very good sleeper.
I dont kind, but it's exhausting and I just want to sleep through the night, which is something I haven't done since the day she was born.
Apparently she woke Daniel up to because his eyes were open.
"I'll be back," I grumbled, crawling out of bed.
"No, no, honey, I got it. Go back to sleep," he said.
"Dani, you don't ha-"
"Hey, just go back to sleep. You look exhausted."
I laid back down and let him go out her back to sleep, but I couldn't fall back to sleep until I knew she was okay.
A little while later, Daniel came back and laid next to me, kissing my shoulder.
"Still awake?" he asked.
"Yeah, but, I'll be able to sleep now," I said, cuddling into him.
"So, this is going to be an every night thing?" he asked, sounding really tired himself.
"Welcome to fatherhood, where sleeping his nonexistent."
He chuckled and nuzzled his head into my neck, drifting off to sleep with me.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟳/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧