18 ♫ 𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕓𝕪𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟

"Corbyn, where are you taking me?" I giggled, holding onto Corbyn.
"You'll see," he replied, guiding me somewhere.
Then he stopped.
"Okay, you can take your blindfold off now," he said.
I reached behind my head and untied the blindfold, letting it fall off my face.
I smiled and turned around in Corbyn's arms, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.
"It's where we had our first date," I smiled, Corbyn nodding and kissing my head.
"C'mon, lets have dinner," he said, pulling me to the picnic table in the middle of the park.

I remember our first date like it was yesterday....

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳, 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦.
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭," 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧," 𝘐 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥.
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

Now, here we are, still in love.
We ate our food and Corbyn was acting kind of weird.
"Ate you okay? Your being weird," I asked, looking at him.
"Hm? Yea, yea, I'm good. fine," he smiled.
I knew he was lying to me.
All of a sudden, he stood up, pulling me up with him.
"You know, I've loved you since we were 18. Actually, before we were 18. You make me so indescribably happy and I love you so so so much. There's not a doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said.
He paused for a second and took a deep breath before he pulled a velvet box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.
My hand covered my mouth as tears sprung to my eyes.
"I wanna be your husband and start a family with you and grow old with you. So, will you make me the happiest man on this whole planet and marry me?" he asked, flashing a nervous smile.
"Corbyn..." I started, but I couldn't form the words because I was so excited.
His face started to fall, he thought I was going to reject him.
"Yes! Yes, of course I'll marry you," I cried.
He let out a sigh of relief and slid the beautiful ring onto my finger.
He stood up, pulling me into him and kissing me.
He pulled back and kissed the tears off my face.
He rested his forehead on mine and gently kissed my nose, making me smile.
"I love you to the moon and back," I whispered.
"I love you to the moon and back twice," he replied.
I pulled back.
"No, no, no, we're not starting this shit again, Corbyn," I said.
He just laughed, pulling me into him.
There wasn't a doubt in my mind that our life together would be perfect.

18 - One Direction

"𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞"