62, 68, 92, 97 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰_𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆𝟵𝟵
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤? 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑."
"𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛! 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒!"
"ℎ𝑒𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒!"
∞༺♡༻✧

daniel and i have known each other since we've been four years old.
we were best friends until we fell in love in seventh grade and then got married my junior year of college.
daniel's super talented and when we left high school, he joined a band. they're pretty successful now and i'm so proud of him.
the only downside is that he's always stressed because of the band. whether he's writing a song or at the studio or on tour, he's constantly stressed out and it's not good for his health.
recently, it's been really bad. he's grumpy every night and he stays up late to work on songs, which isn't good. i try to calm him down but he just shrugs me off when i try to rub his shoulders on play with his hair. i can see it in his eyes that he's at his breaking point.
i was in the kitchen making us dinner when the front door slammed and he stormed into the kitchen.
i knew better than to say anything, so i just continued stirring the soup i had made.
he stomped upstairs to change and when he came back down, he looked like he was about to scratch his own eyes out.
"you okay?" i asked, even though i should have just let him be.
"no, i'm never fucking okay! i can't fucking take this shit anymore, it's like they want us to write a song a minute. our bosses are fucking impossible!" he ranted as he set the table.
he grabbed a ceramic bowels and slammed them on the table. surprisingly, they didn't break.
next he grabbed to glasses for our drinks. he set one down for me and then tossed his between his hands.
"i don't understand, what the fuck do they want from us!" he yelled.
i turned around to try and calm him, but all i saw was the glass being launched into the wall.
"daniel, holy shit," i said as i stared at the shattered glass on the floor.
he ignored me and started punching the wall.
"hey, don't do that, you'll hurt yourself," i said as i walked towards him.
he continued punching it until the wall was broken and his hand was gushing blood.
"i can't fucking take it anymore!" he screamed.
"hey, calm down, you're scaring me!" i shrieked as i backed away from my husband.
he sighed and turned away, cursing under his breath.
i slowly moved towards him and gently picked up his bloody hand in mind.
"don't touch me!" he shouted.
i quickly dropped his hand and moved away, feeling tears riss in my eyes.
i knew he wasn't trying to hurt me, but his anger was getting the best of him.
i turned the stove off and then grabbed a broom and started sweeping up the broken glass.
"um...i'm sorry," he said quietly.
"it's okay."
i threw the glass into the trash and swept the floor again to make sure it was all gone.
he walked over and used his good hand to pull me close so that he could kiss me.
"you want me to fix your hand?" i asked.
he nodded as he looked down and followed me to the bathroom.
he sat on the counter and i stood between his legs with the rubbing alcohol, gauze wrap, and medical tape.
i put some alcohol onto a cotton ball and looked up at him.
"this is gonna sting," i warner before placing the cotton on his knuckles.
he whined the whole time i was cleaning his hand and only stopped once it was all wrapped up.
"thanks," he mumbled.
he started to walk away, but i quickly stopped him by standing in the bathroom doorway.
"babes, you can't keep it all inside, you know. bottling it up won't do you any good. i mean, you never talk to me and i think it got the best of you tonight, you just punched the fricken wall," i said.
"i'm just under a lot of pressure and i don't know what to do," he croaked out, his voice cracking.
"are you gonna cry?" i asked.
"no," he scoffed, looking at me like i was the stupid one here when his eyes were already filled to the brim with tears.
"daniel james," i said sternly.
"fine, yes," he said before letting out a sob.
"come here, danibug," i whispered.
he wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his face in my shoulder.
"listen, i know you're stressed and i know you feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, but i promise you it's all gonna be okay. you need to talk to the boys and you all need to stand up for yourselves. you can't keep going on like this, you're gonna kill yourself from constantly overworking," i said.
"i-i know. i'm sorry for being such an asshole, i just can't take it anymore," he bawled.
"i know, i know. shh, danibug, it's gonna be okay, don't cry," i said.
i kept him close to me until he calmed down.
he pulled back and looked down at me, his eyes still a little glassy.
i reached up and wiped away the remaining tears before pressing a kiss to his soft lips.
"you hungry?" i asked.
"starving."
"good because dinner is ready."
we went back to the kitchen and sighed as we immediately saw the huge hole in the wall.
"we should frame it," he said.
"shut up and go get some fucking food."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟳/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧