101, 103, 130, 148 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝟭𝟲𝟬𝟳
"𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠."
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤."
"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑦."
"𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒."
∞༺♡༻✧

zach and i have had a little fling, but we're not an official couple.
by a little fling, i mean we make out and have had sex a few times, so we're basically friends with benefits.
today, we went to the mall, just to hang out like we normally do. we were walking around, shopping and trying on things that are way too expensive for us to buy.
zach bought me lunch and then we shopped some more. the day ended up being pretty fun, besides that one time that zach wanted to prank people by fake tripping. he walked ahead of me and then tried to fake fall, but he actually fell.
i only laughed and left him on the ground.
besides that, the day was very fun.
as we were leaving, zach decided to go to the bathroom, so i waited outside the bathrooms for him.
while i was waiting, this guy, who was actually kinda cute, came up to me and started flirting. he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, but that didn't last for long because zach came out of the bathroom and lost his shit.
"uh, who the hell are you?" zach asked, glaring at the guy.
"zach, please, not now," i rolled my eyes.
zach is always jealous. i get that we make out and everything, but he's not my boyfriend, so he needs to accept that i'm going to flirt with other guys.
"get your arm off her," zach growled, anger filling his eyes.
the guys didn't budge, he just stared at zach like he was crazy.
"is he your boyfriend?" the guys asked me.
"no. he's not. he's just being annoying," i said, clearly frustrated.
zach's facial expression changed and he suddenly looked kind of hurt.
i grew a little scared, i didn't know he was going to take it that personal.
"just go, dude. she's not yours," zach said, still made.
"fine, whatever," the guy said, then walked off.
once he left, i looked at zach, angry.
"what the fuck, zach! i'm not yours either, you do know that right?" i asked.
"well...i...but i..." he stuttered, not sure what to say.
"let's just go," i sighed.
i started to walk away, but zach grabbed my wrist and pulled me up against his body, then crashed his lips onto mine. this kiss was nothing like the others. they're typically rough and filled with lust, but this time he was gentle and he kept his hands where they belong.
he broke, but he didn't let me go.
"i love you, you know that? sure the whole sex thing is fun, but...i want you to be my girlfriend," he confessed.
"well why didn't you say so earlier. you know i love you, i would have been your girlfriend months ago," i replied.
he smiled and his eyes lit up like a little kid looking at ice cream.
i gently kissed his lips again before we decided to go home.
as we were walking out, zach nonchalantly slipped his hand into mine, his thumb rubbing over the back of my hand.
"y'know what?" he asked.
"what?"
"i like the way your hand fits in mine," he said, trying to be cute.
"that was really cheesy," i laughed.
he frowned and dropped my hand.
"oh stop, you're cute," i said, grabbing his hand again.
little did i know i would spend the rest of my life with him.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧