𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 ♫ 𝕫𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕟

I hummed the lyrics to How Would You Feel by Ed Sheeran as I got ready. Zach was taking me out today.
I put my hair in loose curls and did light makeup, then slipped on my vans.
I quickly ate a granola bar and then dashed out the door once I saw Zach's car pull up.
I hopped in the front seat, smiling at him.
"Morning gorgeous," he smiled, leaning over to kiss my cheek.
"Morning handsome" I giggled.
Zach smiled and then handed me the AUX cord, letting me play whatever my heart desired, even if he hated the song.
He put the top down, the wind ripping through my hair. I threw my hands up in the air as we went around the turns in the road.
After a very hyper and music filled car ride, we arrived at the local amusement park.
"Surprise!" Zach yelled, a smile growing on both our faces.
I jumped out of the car and ran into Zach's arms, hugging him tight. I knew he put a lot of thought into this date because I have only told him one time that I love amusement parks.
"What's this for?" he asked.
"You remembered," I whispered, kissing his jaw.
"Of course I remembered," he smiled.
He grabbed my hand and we headed into the park, excited to ride some roller coasters.

Zach and I had rode almost every ride in the park and we were exhausted. We decided to go on the ferris wheel and then head home.
We sat in the cart and I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest.
We reached the top of the ferris wheel and the sun was starting to set. It was like a scene straight out of a movie.
I looked up at Zach and he was smiling down at me.
I smiled back and he leaned down, connecting our lips.
"How would you feel if I told you that I loved you?" he asked, catching me off guard.
Neither of us had said I love you yet, so I was a little stunned.
"Well, I would tell you that I loved you too," I replied.
"Good. Because....I love you," he whispered.
He looked so sincere and it sounded so genuine, tears almost welled up in my eyes.
"I love you too."
He kissed me again and I knew in that moment, we would be together for the rest of our lives.

How Would You Feel - Ed Sheeran

"𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛"