59, 77 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺 ❁ 𝘱𝘵. 2

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @ 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲
∞༺♡༻✧

It's been almost two years since i've seen Daniel.
When I walked out of his apartment that day, I assured him everything was going to be okay, but in my mind, I knew I would never want him back.
Or at least that's what I thought.
Being without him really made me realize how much I truly need him.
I've missed him everyday for the last two years.
I hated him the moment I walked out his door, but as soon as I woke up the next morning, I regretted everything.
Because I love him.
Two years later, I sat, knowing it was about time I reached out to him.
I sat down on my couch and scrolled through my contacts, searching for Daniels.
When I found it, I clicked on his name, by left my finger hovering over the call button for a few minutes.
Was I really ready to call my ex after two fucking years and tell him that I still love him?
No.
But I was gonna force myself to do it anyways.
I clicked call and brought the phone to my ear, sitting on the edge of my couch.
"Hello?" I heard.
I froze.
"Hello? You there?" I heard again.
I snapped myself out of my trance and responded.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm here."
"Are you okay? Do you need help?"
Hearing his beautiful voice again made tears well in my eyes.
"Hey, are you good? Why'd you call?"
"I...I needed to hear your voice. I needed to talk to you because it's been two fucking years, Daniel, and then only thing that's been on my mind is you. I love you," I rushed out, saying a silent prayer.
"Woah."
That was all he said.
It was silent for a few long moments.
"Is your address still the same?" he asked.
"Yeah."
"I'm coming."
The line went dead.
I dripped my phone and instantly rushed upstairs to my room.
I knew I didn't have much time so I quickly brushed through my hair and threw on some jeans and a hoodie. I quickly applied some moisturizer and mascara, trying my best to look somewhat presentable for the love of my life that I haven't seen in two years.
I paced around my house probably five thousand times before I heard a knock on my door.
I rushed over and swung the door open, only to be attacked in a bear hug by my Daniel.
It didn't take long before tears were falling from both our eyes.
He picked me up and walked to my room, of course he remembered where it is.
We both laid down and climbed under the covers, our arms still wrapped around each other.
"I'm sorry, Daniel, I never shou-"
"Shh, Honey, dont talk, just kiss me," he said, cutting me off.
I kissed him, caressing his cheek as our lips molded together.
When we broke apart, we both curled into each other, just trying to get closer.
"Y'know what, forget the past. We're here now, and I'm not going anywhere," he said, kissing my head in between words.
"You're right. I love you, Daniel, I always have," I responded.
We cuddled into each other further for warmth, just wanting to be as close as possible after the last two years.
It didn't take long for us to fall asleep in each other's hold, dreaming of the future we definitely have together.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧