134, 180, 184, 189 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
@𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘆𝘆-𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼
"𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒."
"𝑠ℎℎ, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒. 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜."
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ?"
"𝑖'𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒!"
∞༺♡༻✧

daniel is the only man that i can trust. we've been close friends for a long time and i trust him. men have always scared me.  my dad, my brothers, my boss have all yelled at me or hit me. i don't trust men at all and i've been jumpy around daniel. i've been staying as far away from him as possible and i won't let him touch me. i don't think he's picking up on it, at least i hope he isn't.
today we were hanging out by the pool, just laying around, eating and tanning.
i was just laying around when daniel suddenly ran out of nowhere and picked me up.
it scared the absolute shit out of me and i knew he was trying to throw me in the pool.
"daniel stop!" i screamed, starting to tear up. all i wanted was for him to put me down.
"no, you're going in the pool," he joked, walking closer to the edge of the pool.
i started to cry. i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, holding on for dear life as i sobbed.
"woah, woah, hey, what's wrong?" he asked.
daniel backed away from he pool and sat down with me still hanging onto him.
i untangled myself from him and moved away, trying my best to wipe my tears.
"hey, talk to me. what happened?" he asked.
daniel moves closer to me and stuck his arms out to hug me, but i flinched away and smacked his arm.
i froze, knowing i have a lot of explaining to do.
"why the fuck did you just flinch?" he asked.
"i didn't," i lied.
"don't fucking lie to me."
"why do you even care? it was nothing," i defended.
"i'm your best friend, of course i care! now tell me why the fuck you just flinched!" he yelled, clearly becoming agitated.
i only started to cry again, he was scaring me.
"okay, hey, shh, hey, hey, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to yell, shhh," he comforted.
i let him hug me as i sobbed into his bare chest, my mascara staining his skin.
"what's wrong?" he asked again.
"you scared me," i cried.
"why would you be scared of me? you know i would never hurt you, right?" he asked.
"i know..every man i've ever known has hurt me. even my own dad and brother. i don't know, i'm just afraid," i explained.
he looked like a little kid that just had candy taken away from him.
"i would never ever hit you. god no, never. i'm the one that's here to protect you. i will protect you with my life, that's a promise," he assured.
i only began crying again, happy and sad tears. i was just glad to know that daniel is always going to be by my side.
"shh, you're safe. i won't let you go," he said, bringing me back into his arms.
"i love you, daniel."
"i love you to my beautiful angel."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟮𝟰/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧