122, 123, 147 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
"ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙?"
"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ!"
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"
∞༺♡༻✧

"babe? can i come in?" i heard daniel ask from outside our bathroom door.
"yeah, it's unlocked."
the door opened and daniel strolled in, instantly wrapping his arms around me.
"hi baby," i smiled, turning around so i could kiss his cheek.
"whatcha doin?" he asked.
"just finishing up my skincare routine."
daniel and i had one hell of a day.
we woke up around 8:00 and we made crêpes, then ate breakfast together on the couch while watching tv. we cuddled on the couch and chilled for a while before deciding to go to the beach. we changed into swimsuits, grabbed towels and shoved a few white claws into the cooler and then went to the beach. we laid out and tanned for a while, but we eventually just ended up making out. when we came home, we continued our make out session, which lead to clothes scattered everywhere and a pretty fun afternoon.
we showered and he went to order us a pizza while i dried my hair and did my skincare routine, which brings us to present time.
i finished what i was doing and turned around, kissing daniel softly.
"c'mon, the pizza is on the table," he whispered.
our pinkie fingers stayed wrapped around each other as we went downstairs to get pizza. we grabbed what we wanted and went back upstairs to our room and ate the pizza while we watched tv.
when we were done eating, we cuddled up together, still watching a movie.
daniel loves me to death, he tells me everyday, but one his pet peeves is when i put my cold feet on his legs to warm them up.
of course my feet were cold, so i put them on his legs to warm them up.
"nooooo, your feeties are cold!" he whined, pulling his legs away from my feet.
"i know! i'm cold, you're supposed to keep me warm," i whined back.
"fine then," he said.
next thing i knew he rolled over on top of me and laid right on top of me.
"ow, daniel, get off! you're heavy!" i said, pushing on his body.
"no, i'm keeping you warm!"
i sighed and slapped him on the back of the neck, causing him to make a weird high pitched noise.
"how did that feel?" i asked.
"that hurt!"
"well, get off me!"
he rolled off of me and rolled away, putting his back towards me.
i laid there, knowing he was just joking and acting like a baby because he thinks he's funny.
all of the sudden, our tv remote goes flying over his shoulder and lands on my head.
"did you just throw that at me?" i questioned, picking the remote up and throwing it behind me.
"maybe."
"that hurt you son of a bitch!" i said, slapping his shoulder.
"ughhhh, shut up and come here," he said, tugging on my shirt like a little kid.
i laid on top of him and he hugged me.
"are we good now, can we go to sleep?"'i asked.
"yes, but you started it! you and your stupid cold feet," he said.
"well, you should've been a better boyfriend and kept me warm."
"i....i am a good boyfriend......right?" he asked.
"of course you are, the best daniel. now get some rest. i love you."
"i love you too.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟴/𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧