166, 169, 176 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗱𝘃𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆
"𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒."
"𝑛𝑜, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦. 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦."
"𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠."
∞༺♡༻✧

i laid in bed next to daniel, staring ahead blankly. he was resting his head on my shoulder, i knew he was tired.
i, on the other hand, was wide awake.
daniel and i have been married for four years now and i really really really want a baby.
i mean, it's perfect timing. he just finished tour, so he would definitely be home for the birth and we would both be able to be here for our baby.
i've wanted a baby for a while now, but when i brought it up two weeks ago, he just shrugged and continued playing his video game.
now, i'm scared that he doesn't want a baby.
but all i want is a baby. i've dreamt of having kids with daniel since the day i laid eyes on him.
without warning, i burst into tears.
daniel shot up from where he was resting on my shoulder, concern written all over his face.
i covered my face with my hands and started sobbing, just feeling really sad about the whole situation.
daniel didn't say anything, he just pulled me into his body, his arms wrapped tight around me.
"baby, what's the matter?" he asked, kissing my hair.
"i...i don't know...i'm just stressed..." i lied.
bad move.
daniel always knows when i'm lying. i'm not really sure how, he just knows. it's weird, but we are literally attached to each other, so we always know everything.
"honey, i know you're lying. don't bullshit me...just...talk to me. please," he whispered, his tone soft.
"i...i...i want a baby! i want to have a baby, but i feel like you don't want one and it hurts! it hurts knowing that my husband doesn't want to have a baby with me!" i cried.
"what? where the hell is this coming from?" he asked, sounding confused.
"when i asked you a while ago when you were playing video games, you just shrugged!"
"wait, when did you ask me?" he questioned.
"like two weeks ago."
i looked i to his eyes and i could tell he wheels were turning.
"babe...i thought you asked if i liked gravy," he said.
it all hit me.
he didn't even know that i brought up the subject of a baby. his brain is always so focused on food that he thought i was talking about gravy.
not a baby.
"oh my god," i said, letting my head fall into his shoulder.
"hey, hey, look at me," he said.
i looked up, meeting his gentle eyes.
"you want to have a baby?" he asked, being serious this time.
i nodded, playing with the button on his shirt.
"i....i do too. we would make great parents and we would definitely make some cute ass kids," he smiled.
"you really want one?" i asked.
"yeah. i think we're ready," he nodded.
i started to cry again.
happy tears.
"no, don't cry. i hate it when you cry," he said, wiping my tears as they fell.
"i love you, daniel," i whispered.
"i love you too. now...i say we marvin gaye and get it on," he smiled, pulling me under the covers with him.
let's just say it was a fun night.
and it was great watching daniel sprint around the house when we found our i was pregnant.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟴/𝟮𝟱/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧