9, 17, 23 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗵
"𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛?"
"𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢?"
∞༺♡༻✧

Jonah Marais.
He's the most attractive boy in the whole college.
We've only talked a total of one time in sophomore year, and I'm a senior now. It was stupid, really.
He asked if he could borrow my protractor, I said yes, he used it, then thanked me.
And that was it.
Everyone loves him. The students, the professors, the coaches, literally everyone.
I've had a crush on him since I first laid eyes on him the second week of freshman year.
I saw him this morning when he was getting a coffee and I sighed, wishing I could kiss his perfect lips just once.
I was headed back to my dorm, it was a pretty far walk, but I didn't mind because it was super nice outside.
I walked through campus, taking the scenery. Some couples were having picnics and some people were sat under trees, reading or catching up on some schoolwork.
There was even a group of boys throwing a baseball around.
I glanced at them as I passed by, but my gaze landed on Jonah.
He was walking towards me, his backpack sling over his shoulder.
Jonah doesn't play baseball, but he hangs out with the baseball team, so I assumed he was going to hang out with them today.
I was so caught up in staring at Jonah, that I didn't hear one of the baseball guys yelling at me to duck.
In what felt like a split second, Jonah lunged forwards and grabbed me, pulling me to the ground as a baseball zoomed by above us.
I froze in Jonah's arms, startled.
"Woah," was all I was able to get out.
"Shit, that was close. You okay?" he asked, staring down at me.
"Uh..I...yeah, I...sorry," I said as I quickly stood up and smoothed my clothes.
"No, don't apologize, it's not your fault. My friends just suck at catching," he joked.
I lightly laughed and then looked down, not knowing what else to say.
"Hey, you wanna come hang with us, you can sit under the tree with me, I have some schoolwork to catch up on," he offered.
I wanted to say yes. I wanted to squeal and hug him and scream yes a thousand times.
But what came out of my mouth was the total opposite.
"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I asked abruptly.
"I..well, my friends just almost killed you and why wouldn't I be nice to a gorgeous girl like you?"
I looked away to hide my blush.
"Sure, I'll hang out with you," I responded.
He smiled and led me over to the tree and we stay down and started working.
We definitely lost track of time because we were cleaning up our work as the sun was setting.
"I'll walk you back to your dorm," he said.
I nodded and we walked back in a comfortable silence.
As we reached my dorm, I turned around to face him.
"Thanks. For walking me home and for practically saving my life today," I said, laughing slightly.
"Yeah, anytime," he smiled.
I was about to walk inside, but he stopped me.
"Hey...um...can I kiss you?" he asked randomly.
"Me? Wait you wanna kiss me?" I asked, shocked.
He nodded.
"Is this a prank?" I asked.
"Do you trust me?" he asked.
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because you're Jonah Marais. You're perfect and I'm confused as to why someone like you would want to kiss me."
"Because you're perfect too. And i've wanted to kiss you since freshman year," he admitted.
I quickly unlocked my door and pulled him inside and to my bed.
"You have no idea, Marais," I said before our lips crashed together.
Let's just say it was a fun night and the start of a very beautiful relationship.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟮𝟴/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧