10, 51, 80 ❁ 𝘻𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗺𝘁𝗼𝗻𝟭𝟮𝟯
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"
"𝑖 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢"
"ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑦. 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢."
∞༺♡༻✧

𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

i ran down into the subway station with my best friend, zach.
zach and i became friends in second grade because my crayon broke so he gave me his.
zach and i always take sit on the subway at night and just ride around for no reason.
it was raining out so we were both soaked, but we didn't care as we ran into the almost empty subway and sat down, laughing hysterically.
"dude, that was so funny! you totally almost just fell down the steps!" i laughed.
"it was not funny, i could have died!" he joked.
zach and i are beat friends, but lately i've been wanting more. i didn't want to admit it and i would never tell zach, but i have feelings for him.
i shivered, as my hair was wet from the cold rain and it was march, so it was still pretty chilly in new york city.
"you cold?" zach asked.
"uh, yeah, a little. it's just because of the rain," i responded.
zach was quick to take off his coat, leaving him in a thin hoodie. he wrapped it around my shoulders and i smiled, cuddling into his coat.
"thanks, z. you're the best," i said.
we sat in a comfortable silence, just enjoying the relaxing time we were spending together.
all of a sudden, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him.
i rested my head on his chest as we rode through the subway station.
i was so sure he was the love of my

𝟭𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

i sat at my desk in my room, finishing up an essay for my AP english class.
i glanced up from my laptop, my eyes landing on a picture frame, containing a picture of me and zach, hugging each other in front of a christmas tree, wearing matching pajama pants.
i'm still completely whipped for him.
but he has a girlfriend.
he asked this girl from a different school out at her junior prom and they've been dating since.
i dont like her one bit, she's mean to zach.
but i keep my mouth shut.
i picked the picture frame up as tears welled in my eyes.
i truly thought he would be my boyfriend by now.
i set the frame down as i heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"come in," i said, turning around to see who it was.
to my dismay, it was zach.
but it wasn't my usual cheery, goofy zach.
he was crying.
"z, what's wrong? what happened?" i asked, quickly running over to my best friend and hugging him.
"s-she cheated," he cried, his tears falling onto my hoodie.
"aw, z. i'm sorry," i said.
he cried like someone had just run over his puppy with there car, it was heartbreaking to hear him that upset. especially over some stupid bitch.
"hey, hey, hey. i've got you. i've got you," i whispered, my hand going on the back of his head.
"i don't understand! what did i do wrong?" he sobbed.
he looked up at me, tears in his rosy cheeks and his eyes filled with pain.
"don't you look at me like that," i sighed.
"like what?"
"all sad. you're perfect, z. that girl is such a bitch for cheating. you're a great boyfriend, any girl would be so lucky to call you her boyfriend," i reassured.
"really?" he questioned.
"cmon, zach, you know i would never lie. i mean, you're talking to the girl who's been in love with you for five years," i blurted, my eyes widening once i realized what i just said.
"you're in love with me?" he asked.
i was silent for a moment before speaking up.
"always have been. i fell in love with you when we were thirteen. i tried to move on, but nobody is you," i admitted.
"well, good, because i've been in love with you since the day i have you my crayon in second grade," he laughed.
we both chuckled at the memory before connecting our lips in a much needed kiss.
"hey, i was wondering if-"
we broke the kiss to see my mom standing in the doorway, her eyes wide.
"well it's about time. you two are soulmates," she scoffed before leaving.
we both laughed before crawling into my bed and cuddling into each other, enjoying each other's loving embrace.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟵/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧